Felix- The Wrong Dorm || FEM READER || 18+

It was a busy day at JYP Entertainment. I'm Y/N and I'm 23 years old and I'm the makeup artist for all the groups under JYP, but I'm mainly around Stray Kids, the best boy band there is. Let's be honest, they are all hot right? I mean look at Felix, the one with the deepest voice and a sexy body, I mean who couldn't take his eyes off him, I can't blame Hyunjin though. I was walking back to the dorms, I was tired, I couldn't walk straight, I felt like I just came home from a bar.

I walked into my so called dorm, and plonked on my bed, when I felt someone in my bed. "Hey! I'm sleeping!?" I looked at who it was, holy shit, it was Felix. "What are you doing in my bed Felix??". He looked at me confused. "Your bed?, you mean my DORM!". Thats when my brain clicked. "I think you're in the wrong dorm y/n". I was so tired I walked into the wrong dorm. "Did the boys see me walk in?" Felix smiled, "No they are asleep..I think or they are out and about walking the streets!". I got up and started to get my things, when I felt someone grab my arm. 

I looked and it was Felix, obviously, "Felix? What are you doing?" I said confused. He looked me up and down, "Stay.." My heart was beating a million miles an hour. I felt myself blushing like a tomato. "O-Okay..". I said stuttering. I laid down next to him when he stopped me and signalled me to his lap. He unbuttoned my shirt slowly. I wanted him badly, I've always wanted to fuck him but I knew it was wrong, considering he's a well known Kpop idol and I'm just a makeup artist. "God you look hot y/n" he said in a sexy cold tone.

I got shivers down my back. I took off his pyjama bottoms, and me thinking that he was wearing boxers....well he wasn't. I jumped on him and started fucking the shit out of him, making him shiver "OHHH Y/N- FUCK." I kept riding him until he cummed inside of me. "OH FUCK-" there it goes, it felt warm inside me. "OH FELIX-" I cummed on him, I got off him and made my cum drip in his mouth, he swallowed it. "You taste amazing you know that?" I smiled at him. He then pushed me to the bed and started to eat me out. "Oh-Oh Felix-" He looked up at me and smirked. He sucked on my clit and fingered me until I squirted for him. And I did. We heard the boys come back, we got up, got dressed and he left the room and took them to the other side of the dorm. I quickly snuck out with a smile on my face. I've never felt better.

The End...