How?

Selene ran and was stopped by Albus.

Albus turned down to meet Selene's eyes and saw that she's crying. Upon seeing who the man is, Selene quickly hugged Albus and sobbed uncontrollably.

"What happened Selene? Where's your mummy?", he asked while comforting the child.

"Mummy is angry at me Headmaster, Mister Snape bought me candies and I just want to have some ice cream but mummy got angry at me." she said through sobs.

"Mummy's not angry at you dear.", said Albus.

"She's not?", Selene asked, backing away from the hug and looked at Albus.

"No dear. Let's go find your mummy okay? For sure she's worried now. You're far from Honeydukes.", said Albus, straightening up and held her little hand.

Approaching Honeydukes, they spotted Aleah and Severus looking everywhere and calling out Selene's name.

"See, they're looking for you now.", said Albus

When Aleah spotted Albus holding Aleah's hand, she quickly went to her child and hugged her.

"Oh, i'm so sorry love, i'm sorry." Aleah said, sobbing.

Albus let go of Selene's hand and Selene hugged her mummy back, "It's okay mummy, i'm sorry for running away too, I got you worried."

"Oh my sweet child."

Severus looked at them, he looked at Selene's way of comforting her mother. Selene looked up and met his gaze, Severus felt sad to see her child cry, but his face show no emotion. But when Selene smiled at him, he smiled back at her.

Aleah backed away and fixed herself up.

Selene turned to Severus and he gave her the bag of candies.

"Thank you Mister Snape.", she said smiling at him and taking the bag of candies.

Selene turned to her mum and held her hand.

"Thank you for returning me back to my mummy Headmaster.", she said smiling at Albus.

"Don't run away from your mummy again Selene, understood?", Albus asked, looking intently at her.

"Yes headmaster.", she replied and chuckled.

"Thank you Headmaster." said Aleah turning to Albus and smiled, Albus nodded at her and smiled back.

"Let's go mummy." said Selene looking at her mum.

"Let's go love." Aleah said smiling at her child.

Aleah turned to Severus and saw a hint of hurt in his eyes, she quickly withdrew her eyes from him and they started to walk back to the castle.

Severus walked forward to follow them.

"Severus,", said Albus, stopping him from his tracks, "let's grab a drink."

"I don't want to drink Albus." said Severus, not looking back at him

"Severus, don't ruin your chances." said Albus, slowly making his way to Severus, "Let Aleah.", Albus added, tapping his shoulder.

"Aleah said,", Severus paused, it's like he can't get the words out, but he softly said, "She said, I should get away from her.", and looked down, he felt tears coming but he tried hard to stop it.

Albus heard him, he gripped his shoulder comforting him.

"But how Albus?", said Severus looking at him, "She's my child.", he added, averting his gaze to Selene and Aleah's retreating figures to the castle.