Chapter 2: Interview and UA

(Izuku POV)

After the doctor had told me what my quirk was, my mum took us to the mall to get some things. There was a villain attack and I was dragged away from my mother by the crowd. Once I had managed to escape the crowd, I found myself in an alley. I ran through the alley trying to find a way back to my mother. I bumped into a man who was wearing a suit. I looked up to see his face. He had red eyes and white hair.

All Might: All for one.

Izuku (present day): Yes. Back to the story;

I tried to run away from the man, but I was grabbed by what he called a Nomu. It picked me up and dragged me through a portal. All for One said that my quirk was useful to him. He wanted to take it. He eventually came up with a better idea. He forced three quirks into my body. Once he had done that, he used his mind control quirk on me. He tried to make me a living Nomu, but his mind control quirk didn't work on me. Turns out that it's not a mind control quirk, but a corpse control quirk. So for fourteen years I followed his orders. I mainly trained and treated All for One's wound that he got from All Might. The first mission that I was sent on was the USJ attack.

Flashback end

Izuku: And that's basically what happened.

Tsukauchi: That's the truth.

I nodded at him. I heard a click and felt the handcuffs slide off. Nezu then gets up and hands me a letter. I take it and nod to him.

Nezu: You will be in class 1-A. Eraser Head expelled a student and we need someone to take up that space.

I smile and shake the hand of the chimera. My quirk fluctuates slightly and my hand turns to smoke in the grip. I grin awkwardly and stand up. We walk to the collection office. I look through my items and sigh sadly at the fact that they didn't have my weapon. Shigaraki must still have it. I walk out and shield my eyes from the bright sunlight. I look back at the precinct and smile. My attention is grabbed by the sound of a moving car. I look in the window and see a scraggly looking man in the drivers seat. He seems tired and looks like he could use a coffee. He motions for me to get in the car. I get in and hear his voice.

Aizawa: Thanks for healing me at the USJ.

I finally recognise who he is now.

Izuku: Eraser?! I'm glad you're ok!

Aizawa: Call me Aizawa, I am going to be your homeroom teacher for the next three years.

I smile at the man as the rest of the people enter the car. I turn to my mother and ask her a question that has been on my mind.

Izuku: So, how's dad?

My mother looks at me and smiles sadly.

Inko: He devoted himself to his work and hasn't stopped searching for you. He is the current number 3 hero and is the heroics teacher at UA.

I smile and nod at this news. Aizawa spoke up and what he said gave me an idea.

Aizawa: We have a heroics class on first thing tomorrow. You can either rest for a few days, or start class tomorrow.

Izuku: I will start class tomorrow and I want none of you to tell dad that I have been found, I want to surprise him tomorrow.

Surprisingly, all of the teachers agree with me.

-Time skip, arrival at UA-

I open the door and step out of the car. I hold my hand out and form a Pure Smoke cigar in my hand. I place it in my mouth and light it. Aizawa points me in the direction of the class 1-A dorm rooms. I walk over and open the door. I am unceremoniously greeted by a flying body. I react and catch the flying person. I look at the girl in my arms. She had orange hair and teal eyes. I don't remember seeing her at the USJ, so I thought she must be a part of class 1-B. I look up and see an angry ash blond man. I put the girl down and take the cigar out of my mouth and breathe the smoke out. I point my thumb in a backwards motion and the smoke floats out.