✮ Communication ✮-DD

"nd this the problem now! Youn know how to communicate properly"

In Which...
dd almost finds himself losing his girl to a
miscommunication.

MA'KHIYA's pov
16

                    † Harlem, New York                         April 27th 2022

† Harlem, New York
April 27th 2022

"d bro, you won't even tell me what i did wrong" i sighed into the phone, me and dd have been arguing on the phone for at least 20 minutes by now .

"Ma'khiya bro, stop fuckin playin wimmie foe I blow yo shit up forreal" he yelled into the phone, making me back it away from my ear.

"you won't even tell me what i did forreal, you mad for literally no reason" i say, slightly laughing into the phone. I couldn't even take him serious right now Me and dd go through this a lot, one of his lil hood rat friends tell him I'm doing something and he'll believe him .. then he'll apologize about it later when he actually sits down and thinks about it.

And most of the time, i forgive him .. but today i officially reached my breaking point , I was fed up

"what's so fuckin funny kiyah ?." he asks me, and i take a quick breath before moving my phone away from my ear and putting it on speaker.

"i'm laughing david because we literally go through this all da time bro!. Like you get around yo friends, you smoke and they get to chatting about me, and you take it to heart !. You need to pipe the fuck down david" I say into the phone before continuing my rant.

"nd this the problem now ! You know how to communicate properly, and you know what david?. I'm fucking done, lose my number bro. Deadass" i say to him, before i hung up. I was done reassuring him that i wasn't doing anything.

I put my phone on DnD, and put it on my bed . I sighed and stood up, i put on my slippers and walked to my bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror before laughing .

"way too pretty to be stressed out bout a nigga" i say to myself before turning to the shower and starting it. While i waited for the water to become hot i walked back to my room, grabbing my phone, my robe, a shower cap and one of my sugar scrubs.

"alexa! Connect" i yelled out while undressing "now connect to "KIYAH THE DON" Alexa announced making me giggle, cause why does she sound like that ?.

I opened my phone to see i had atleast 72 messages from dd, i sighed as i looked at the most recent ones,