2. irl , youtube

the girls had already planned to film a challenge video with the boys the next day, but because of last night's situation, it was decided to film at the boys instead of violet's house

the girls had already planned to film a challenge video with the boys the next day, but because of last night's situation, it was decided to film at the boys instead of violet's house. it was going to be a cooking video for the girls channel but knowing the group this would turn into a whole day event.

violet woke up to the smell of something burning. she sprang up, so fast, that's she accidentally fell off the bed, knocking the wind out of her. matt immediately rushed upstairs and to her side.

"did you just fall off the bed?" matt chuckled.

violet tried to open her mouth, but no words came out, only wheezing noises. this had happened a few times before, like the one time when violet fell on her back roller skating, or when the sidewalks were iced over and she tripped going over to the sturniolo's. thankfully, matt knew what to do.

he gently pulled the girl close to him and looked her in the eye. "okay, vi, remember what to do?" she nodded and put her hand on matt's chest, he nodded before he started counting his breaths. after a few minutes, violet's breath returned to normal and she could speak.

"did you burn something?" she asked.

"well, good morning to you too, vi, and yes. i tried to make waffles and burned them a bit. actually more like a lot." he rambled.

violet laughed. "matt, this is why you don't cook,"

"we're literally cooking today!"

"yes and you're on my team for a reason. the amount of times you've burnt stuff or almost burned down my kitchen is insane!"

"fine, maybe you make a point."

"i know i make a point, matty b."

"hey! don't call me that."

violet chuckled before standing up, "let me go make the waffles this time, and then we'll head over to your house. kay?"

matt nodded. "kay."

nicky's birthday was soon, not just any birthday though. her tenth birthday. to the triplets and violet it was a big deal, since nicky was the last one to turn ten. so, violet decided she would throw the best surprise birthday party ever. with the help of nicky's sixteen year old sister, hannah, they were able to keep her away all day.