CHAPTER 8

PRESENT

One month has passed since Inara was pregnant. Zayan was barely there with her due to the constant problems he was facing by the toothfairy. Inara's most time was being spent in the company of Sehar and Mehar .  She got really close to them and they even did sleepovers together.

They even accompanied her in her regular checkups in Zeheb's clinic.

Today, Inara was cooking Maggie in the kitchen for herself , Sehar and Mehar. The twins stood beside her while talking and chatting .

"Bhabhi...so are you coming to Shimla with us?" Sehar suddenly asked , which made Inara confused.

"You both are going to Shimla ?"

"Yes. Not only me and Mehar but everyone in the family including Zara . You are the only person who we are not confirmed about yet because Zayan bhai said he will discuss it with you . So has the discussion taken place?"

"Not yet . Zayan must have forgotten about all this due to all the work"

Inara replied and started to pour the soupy Maggie in the plates.

Sehar quickly put the folks in the plates while picking up her plate.

"Let's sit in the room and we will discuss the matter there only" Sehar recommended and Inara followed her.

"I am just confused why haven't bhai talked about this matter with you yet? We all are going tomorrow and you aren't even sure if you are coming with us . It will be so dull without you" Mehar said with a pout while sitting on the bed and started slurping the maggie.

"Let me clear this discussion up then" Zayan said while coming from behind . His coat rested on his arm and sweat trickled through his forehead.

"Sit here" Inara said while getting up from the side of the bed but Zayan just put a hand on her shoulder while pushing her on the bed again.

"Just keep sitting here darling" Zayan told Inara while sitting on the chair.

"So...Bhai...are you guys coming with us?" Sehar asked out of curiosity.

"I am sorry to inform you of this to you both..but no" Zayan awkwardly told them while scratching his nape nervously.

"But why?" Sehar asked in annoyance.

"Because I want to spend some time alone with your bhabhi. Ever since the marriage took place , I am not able to spend a single second with her alone , so I am seeing this as an opportunity to have some lovey dovey time with my darling wife" Zayan lied with a smile and walked towards the area Inara was sitting.

He wrapped his arm on her shoulder.

"What do you say darling , don't you want to spend some time with me alone too?" He asked in a husky voice and Inara mumbled "ofcourse" while hiding how much she hated this decision. She can't even bear Zayan for a second , so how could she bear him for a month or two ?

"Ohh~" Sehar awed with a teasing smile.

"If that's the case...then we won't interfere! Enjoy your vacation love birds" Mehar teased while running outside , followed by Sehar.