Date II

Adriana

School was boring as always but this time it was not so weird in the cafeteria but quite normal. Nate drove home and the three of us went to the city.

I had to find an outfit for the date and for my birthday that will be something.

We walked to various stores and Aurora helped me search while Adonis was just there like decoration.

„Im trying this now" i said

„And?" i asked

„Wowwww Adriana" Aurora Said „You are so beautiful"
„Thank you"

„You need to buy it!"

And i did buy those dresses.

Adonis

We went to the city, I wasn't so excited because it always takes so long.
Well, after all, my girls are happy.

We went to thousands of shops until we were in one and Adriana took a few dresses to try them on.

When she came out of the cabin, I could hardly believe my eyes. This girl was breathtaking. She looked so good but I didn't say anything because I didn't dare.

It hurts to know that she puts on this dress for Nate and not for me.

After almost 3 hours we drove home. We went to Adriana and talked while she got ready. She changed her clothes and there she stood again.
She looked stunning and I fell in love again but she's going on a date with my best friend i cant.
We went out and Aurora decided to go to Elena over the weekend (today is Friday).

On sunday is Adrias birthday i got her a present i hope she like it.

Adriana

I went on the second date with Nate and I was head over heels in love with this boy.

First we went to a restaurant and from there we walked to the beach and sat down on the sand.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched the sunset. I heard the sound of the seas and I felt a peace in me.

„So beautiful"

„Yes so Beautiful" he said looking at me

„Adriana?"

„Yes?"

„This is for you"

He gave me a little box and i got tears in my eyes.

It was a Necklace.

„Thank you so much"

I put it on and we stayed there for some minutes.

***
„Im going to my Grandmas today im coming back on sunday"

„I will miss you"

„I will miss you too my Lady"

I kissed his cheek and got out of his car.

I ran into the living room and met my parents there.

„Hey Adriana come here please" mom said

„Heyyy whats up?"

„Well sunday is you birthday and we planned a big party"

„WHAT?"

„Yeah dont worry we planned everything"

„I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR DAD!"

„Yes you do"

„NOOOO"

„Go look inside your room"

I run upstairs and was shocked

OMG THESE DRESSES ARE PERFECT
which should i chose? I dont know

OMG THESE DRESSES ARE PERFECT which should i chose? I dont know

I went into my bathroom and got ready for bed

I posted a pic and after that i fell asleep.

@AdrianaGonzález

@AdrianaGonzález

with @NateAdams 🤫Liked by @AuroraBrowns, @AdonisBrowns, @NateAdams, @Julie_87 and 1,3 million others

with @NateAdams 🤫
Liked by @AuroraBrowns, @AdonisBrowns, @NateAdams, @Julie_87 and 1,3 million others

@NateAdams: my Lady🩷
>@AdrianaGonzález:🩷

@AuroraBrowns: Just make it official 🤙🏻
>@AdrianaGonzález: dont know what your talking about🫣

@Julie_87: Ayo his hand? Wanna tell us something?
>@AdrianaGonzález: I like the view☺️
>@Julie_87:💀

—————————————————————————

Since Adriana's birthday is on Sunday, I decided to plan a bigger event. Well-known stars will also be invited to the party because Adriana herself is very well known and so are her parents. Do you have certain people who have to be there at the birthday party? What do you think of the story so far? Should Julie continue to play a role or do you think she should gradually disappear?