9-10

Chapter 09 Harvest a group of fanboys.

    Because there was no appointment for the venue and mecha in the afternoon, and there was no need to practice pheromone control, Tian Jiu went home directly after leaving the training ground.

    He is going to look at the professional games of previous years, and then buy a weapon he likes.

    There are only ten days left before the trials, and he must reach the platinum rank before then.

    But now he is just a brand new account of the Bronze Bureau, and there are two levels of difference between Platinum and Silver and Gold.

    Now it's the qualifying period, and it's coming to the end of the season. Many players have been rushing recently, so it's really time-consuming and difficult for him to get to platinum.

    However, sharpening the knife is not a mistake in chopping firewood. Tianjiu is still going to make the preliminary preparations first, and then go up the stage in one breath.

    It's just that he looked through many ready-made weapons in the online shopping mall, but found that none of them met his requirements.

    There are also custom-made weapons, but these custom-made weapons are either ridiculously expensive, or the craftsmanship is too poor, and most importantly, the production cycle is all over a week.

    Some of the better custom shops even made reservations for half a year, and sweet wine couldn't wait for that time.

    "What should I do?" Tianjiu was very worried, and the meal was boring.

    Erguotou said: "Master, there are many equipment stores on the main street of the Xiacheng District, like the 'Old Zhao Equipment Store' you know has a high evaluation." "

    Old Zhao?" Tianjiu was surprised: "But I didn't search just now Go to his store."

    "Because your account belongs to Shangcheng District, all the shops you searched on the star network also belong to Shangcheng District, and online consumption is also limited to Shangcheng District. If you want to buy from Xiacheng District Equipment, you can only go to the physical store to buy it in person." Erguotou explained.

    Restricting residents in the upper urban area to buy goods in the lower urban area online is actually the monopoly of the merchants in the upper urban area, but they can restrict online shopping, but they cannot restrict people from buying in physical stores.

    Tianjiu was stunned, and immediately found the business card that Old Zhao had given him earlier.

    He stored the business card in Hallworth's virtual backpack, and now he can directly call up the virtual image to check the address and star network account number on it.

    Because the upper and lower urban areas are basically divided into divisions, it is a bit troublesome for people in the two districts to "stop in" with each other, so Tianjiu is going to contact Lao Zhao first, and then go there after confirming that he can help, so as not to make a trip in vain.

    Based on his contact information, he added Lao Zhao's Starnet account.

    Tianjiu's star network account was registered by Ji Yin before, but when he added Lao Zhao, he said that he was "Dianjiu".

    Lao Zhao quickly agreed to the application and sent a message: [Are you Tianjiu? ! Hallworth and I watch live with the big brother? ]

    [Yes, yes. ]

    The Tianjiu account became popular just two days ago because of the post related to the Ji family. Lao Zhao, a gossiping know-it-all, has already heard about it.