Charlie

A/N: The timeline might not be correct but I don't really care cause it is too confusing sooo yeah I still hope you enjoy ( Stolas is 16-17 when Charlie was born ok)

It has been in hell for many years and you made a name for yourself 'The Rose Thorn Princess' or 'Hells Guardian' since I'm mostly defending Lucifer and Lilith also the innocent/weaklings(who deserve ofc). I also open a business in hell ofc It has to do with killing but rarely use mostly for business consulting. Also, Charlie seems to grow too fast she is already 3 and soooo adorable :) I have been her babysitter for a while since my big brother is the king of hell and Lilith has been busy with work but I don't mind since Charlie is easy to take care of also her birthday is in a month 'I need to think of a gift'

Y/N POV

Right now we're having a tea party in Lilith's garden with her permission which was ✨𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎✨ As I was sippy on my f/d Charlie was filling her face with chocolate chip cookies " Charlie sweetie your going to choke drink some of your milk" Charlie looked at me with her face stuff and head tilt "oh...k awuty" I giggled "Don't talk while eating Charlie" I said as she looks at me again and nods her head and drinks her milk 'Hmm what should I get Charlie she still young but not that young also what does hell have that for kid ugh' As I was thinking I look at charlie as she looks at the flowers 'I can't take her outside hell is a horrible place for a young kid' I sigh from exhausted from last night sinners and overlord trying to overthrow Lucifer but there were weak nothing that much of a threat 'ugh my pride and cockiness is going to pay one day ' As I get up and dust my f/c dress I ring a bell for the maid to sign was finish and can take the tray I stick my hand out to Charlie " Charlie let take a walk around the garden" she takes my hand as we begin to walk "Charlie are you sad" as I look straight I can feel Charlie eyes then looks down "Yeah a little mommy and daddy are never here" she shrug I look at her with soft eyes as we stop I crouch down and cup her chubby/soft cheeks "Charlie your parent love you dearly their busy protect you and keeping order in hell and anyways..." as I pick her up in the air and spin us around I hear her laugh "You have your cool aunt nothing bad can happen to you as long as I'm here with you" as I lean my forehead with hers as her laugher lowers down I hear footstep I turn around ready to attack only to see the 2 famoues king and queen " Lili...Luci, how was the meeting ?" As I closed my eyes to relaxed " Albouseltey horrible I was away from my little demon spawn for too long" As he comes to me with his hand open for his daughter as I hand her to him as charile giggle.

You guys were a big family it made me feel so warm a ...good warm I didn't notice Lili was close to me when she put her hand on my shoulder " You have a silly smile it's funny" she chuckled I blush a little bit and my ears went down and look away 'I like humiliating other but Lili humiliating me is so embarrassing' I shake my head and fix my hair and ear as I look at Lucifer and Chalire "I... I feel so relaxed and happy I wish this never changes" I said to Lilith as she look in front too "Me too" I start walking to Lucifer and Charlie and Lilth following my lead " Hey Luci how abt a race I might win this time Im sure your wings are getting old" I smirk as I stretch he looks surprised but quickly chuckle and smirk back " I'm sure your small little wing won't fly high you chicken" I scoffed As I spread my wings and flap them my wing were a fade of f/c in the end black

 I feel so relaxed and happy I wish this never changes" I said to Lilith as she look in front too "Me too" I start walking to Lucifer and Charlie and Lilth following my lead " Hey Luci how abt a race I might win this time Im sure your wings are ge...

(Imagine it is you and those are your wings size with f/c)

"The prize is a kiss from the Princess of Hell ofc," I said as I fly up and spin and spread my wings he follows as we are ready "Hope you're ready to lose n/n," he said as he flaps his bigger wings kind of intimating but I puff my chest out and fluff my wing more to look more intimated he just chuckled 'ugh stupid small wing I probably look like a baby bird' we get into place and stare in front of us"One lap around hell and back here first win"

Halfway on the lap my wings were getting tired 'Damn it my wings can't take as much air as Luci' As I slow down I look down to see imp enjoying their day I then look up and thought of an idea as I smirk. I started to fly up for more wind  'I just have to glide and in the end I boost myself :)' Once I saw the gate and LUCIFER was almost there I speed up 'Bro I look like a rocketship for sure' My wings were straight as I pass Luci once I saw a bush of rose but I heard an aggressive flapping I look back and saw Lucifer stare at me with a death stare I stare at him with a blank stare and stick my tongue out angering him more. Once I saw I pass the garden gate I open my wing as I fluff my wing more and get my legs ready to hit the ground hard I stopped in time but not for Lucifer he crash into a statue I couldn't hold it in I laughed like I never had.

Lilith look disappointed but smiled at her husband who was kissing a statue of himself as you were dying of laughter In the background Charlie looks at her father in worried. As Lucifer fixed himself his face was red like an apple more like a tomato from embarrassment as he stomp his feet going toward you as you also fix yourself and stand straight as you clear your throat and put your hand out for him as he roughly grabs your hand shaking your hand as he pouts. I grab Charlie from Lilith and also signal her to Lucifer as I kiss Charlie's nose and cheeks she kisses me back on my cheeks. 'I know what to get Charlie but I will need Lucifer to help'

Month Later

As I came back home from work to surprise Charlie with her new present I started walking to the hallways and reach the living room where Charlie and some royals as I greeted them and walk to Lilith who was by the gift table "Here with her present hope she likes it" I whispered to her as she nudges my ribs "how would she, not it was from her auntie"

As the party was coming to an end and everyone had cake except me cause I don't really like that much sweet but I drink some coffee "Hey Charlie time to wrap it up let open your present sweetie" I said to her "Ok auntie" as she opens the present one by one always happy with what she got 'so cute' she pick my gift and look at me and her parent "is this from you guys" she said as I nod my head with excitement as I encourage her to open it as the show opens it too cute little demons she squeals and her eyes turn into the heart as I crouch down and pet both of the demon head and said you can name them they are going to be your new friend " Their name are going to be Razzle and Dazzle is that ok?" she said " ofc it is" razzle and dazzle fly around the room and nuzzled to charle face and charlie hug them and jump at me as I hug her " Thanks Auntie also you too mommy and daddy" after she hugs me she jumps toward Lilith and Lucifer and I took a picture of them. "Happy Birthday Charlie"

 "Happy Birthday Charlie"