Mr Smarties... Liam Payne

Part 5 :D

Shortly after Louis had woken the rest up (must to their disprovable) we arrived at a hotel. It was massive. We were greeted at the entrance by rather posh looking men who took our bags out of the car and politely took them to out room.

"Hello, we have rooms booked under the name of Mr Smarties?" Liam said politely to the receptionist.

"Mr Smarties?" i laughed.

"Well it's not like we could use our real names is it?" Zayn said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh," i muttered embarrassedly feeling my cheeks burning up rapidly. Thankfully Niall came to my rescue.

"I personally wanted to go for Mr Tiddles, but the rest were against it" he laughed.

After a while of filling out forms and things we all spilled into an elevator. It was quite claustrophobic and personally i had never been happier to go get out of an elevator. Most people would say that's their dream being in a lift with One Direction. Not when the famous Mr Styles has "let one rip" as he put it.

Eventually we made it to our floor.

"Right" Liam began taking charge of the situation. "Jamie and Katie are in room 201"

Harry's face dropped slightly, surely he didn't expect to be sharing a room with Katie; they had only known each other for a few days for crying out loud.

"Louis and Harry, you two will be in the room next to them 202" Liam continued.

"Yess the bromance continues!" Louis shouted as he punched the air and hugged Harry who still half asleep.

"Niall and Zayn, you two will be across the hall in 207."

"What about you Liam?" Niall asked.

"I'll be next to you in room 208 with Lynn..." Liam looked up at me awkwardly as he spoke her name.

"Well i don't know about you guys but i am so tired i think i could practically collapse almost" i declared, "I'll see you guys in the morning, goodnight" i said as i grabbed my room keys and made my way to my room, leaving the others standing in hall giving me a chorus of nights. I opened the room. Wow. It was amazing, huge, my luggage had already been delivered to my room, two double beds, mini fridge everything, not that i had the energy to look around, i collapsed into the bed face first. I suddenly got the strangest feeling that i had forgotten something, something important, but what? Just then i heard a knock at door. I groaned and reluctantly got up to answer it. At the door stood Harry, carrying Kay, bridal style. Omg i had completely forgot about her.

"I think you forgot something," Harry laughed as he carried her into the room. She was so cute when she slept, well at lease she was until i noticed she had left a drool mark down Harry's top. Eww. I watched sleepily as he placed her into bed and tucked her into bed.

"Looks like someone's had a big day" i laughed just as Kay started to gently snore.

"Harry hurry up love monkey, the bed's getting cold!" i heard Louis scream from his room. I giggled slightly as Harry turned crimson.

"I guess i better go Lou Lou is obviously missing me" he laughed as he left the room closing the door behind him ever so gently hoping he wouldn't wake Kay.

Then i clambered into bed, drifting into blissful sleep.

"Liam wait on me" i laughed as i finally managed to catch up with him. The view was so beautiful from up here. The grass was a radiant shade of green and the daisy's were popping up everywhere.

"Hurry up slow coach" he smiled as i caught up with him just as he placed a gentle kiss.

We stood in silence for a minute just taking in the view. You could see all the bright lights of the bustling town from in here. They were like the stars of the earth, shining up at us.

"Wow" i whispered."This is amazing Liam" i said as i kissed his ever so perfect lips.

"Not as amazing as you" he replied pulling me into a hug.

"I'll never forget this moment Liam" i whispered into him.

"Neither shall i for as long as we both shall live" he grinned. I laughed slightly at him for quoting wedding vows, before he led me over to the small bench behind us.

"I love you Liam" i said grinning like a mad man.

"I love you too" he replied while looking deep into my eyes.

"I LOVE JAMIE JONES!" he shouted down at the town below us, making me laugh so much it hurt.

"I LOVE LIAM PAYNE" i mimicked making him laugh too. He gently walked towards me once more.

"forever and always" i whispered gently into his ear.

"no matter what" he replied, before resting his lips upon mine.

"JAMIE!!!!!!!" i woke up to the screaming of Kay shaking me vigorously.

"Let me sleep" i groaned.

"Today is the first day of the rest of YOUR life"

comment and vote :)<3 peace out