Pa-pa-paparazzi.

Pippa was staring at the taxi, formulating what she was going to say without being too suspicious, " Err, what are we going to do about mother's day? I mean, technically you've got two mothers now, but you know, only one's alive," Kate bit her lip the same way she did when she was trying to decide what bouquet she'd take down the aisle. " Uh, I'm not sure," she said pushing her sunglasses up on her eyes as they pushing their way through the paparazzi. 

" Pippa! I'm Elizabeth from Gossip Tea Bags, what's happening between you and Prince Harry?" Pippa's head snapped up and she burst out laughing. 

" Me and Harry?" The woman nodded, and Pippa's laugh suddenly became forced. 

" Ha! I wish, good looking boy he is, nice stoma-.." realizing what she had just said, she smiled awkwardly and turned away. Kate raised an eyebrow at her and Pippa just looked away. INside Harrod's they kept a low profile until they got to the cupcake counter.

" A nice STOMACH? What the HELL?" Kate whispered angrily at he doe-eyed sister, " Have you even seen his stomach, and if so, what that has to do with anything confuses me to no end," she glared at Pippa before smiling at the server across the counter and ordered two chocolate Bailey's cupcakes. She paid and handed one to Pippa, barely giving her enough time to unwrap her cupcake before she said, " Well, I'm waiting…" as they walked. Pippa opened and closed her mouth about 5 times, beginning to look like a goldfish. 

" Uh, well, oh crap," she ducked behind a clothes rack and Kate followed suit. A group of men dressed in black carrying shiny silver cameras hobbled by. Once they were out of sight, the two girls dashed outside and jumped into the taxi, laughing and trying to buckle up.

Nearly four hours later, Pippa was in her tiny smart car on the way home to her flat, when her shiny new iPhone started ringing. She accepted the call just as she drove by a police car, and, thanking her car's in-car-phone system said, " Hulloo?" 

" Hey," the voice replied, " this is Mr. Nice-Stomach, for Pippa," Blood rushed to her cheeks and she felt hot all over.

" Hi Harry, what's up?"

She turned and her car rolled down the hill to her apartment building's garage, which was a rare luxury in London. 

" Where are you tonight?" He asked as she searched for a parking space.

" You know Harry, I'm not really into the creepy stalker vibe, but I know teenage girls that are, however, you should probably try them," 

He chuckled, " No honestly, what are you up to tonight?"

" At home, in my PJ's watching old horror movies and eating the remainder of the food here," as she pulled into a sport and turned off the car, she disconnected her phone and put it to her ear.

" Cool, I'm coming over now,"

" Ah, that's the Harry I like better, but are you sure, it won't be a terribly sexy sight," The sight, however, that met her at the top of the hill was not something she expected or wanted. There were hoards of paparazzi outside her apartment building, tsill holding the phone to her face, she muttered a few swears into the phone and Harry asked why. She held the phone out in front of her so he could hear the reporters screaming questions.

" Why me? I'm not all that interesting, should they be mobbing Kate?" She asked.

" They are, and I've heard nothing but Will bitch about it all day," he sighed, " but anyways, just stay calm, don't answer any questions and go straight inside, stay, calm, promise me?" Even though he couldn't see her,she still nodded and walked to the door, keeping her head up and listening to him talking randomly on the other side of the phone, when she decided to ask, " Since when do you google yourself?" 

" What? I don't?" he replied calmly.

" Then how'd you know what I'd said about you?" He started laughing and then answered, " Kate tells Will things you know. And since I've been making fun of his bald spot since the beginning of time, he jumped at the idea of getting me back, and et voila!" 

" Oooh nice touch with the french there, although slightly pretentious," she fumbled with her keys to open the building and as soon as she was in, she slumped against the door, the reporters still knocking on the door. 

" Okay, I'm in," she said wiping hair away from her face.

" Then I'll be over in 20," Harry said and hung up. Used to these abrupt endings to phone calls, she walked up to her flat, opened the door and threw herself onto the couch and flipped on the T.V. She closed her eyes and let the sound and light engulf her.