Chapter 16

What never should have happened, happened

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Chapter 16

Sesshomaru's POV

The barrier was different from the hole I had found, but a barrier was a barrier and I couldn't argue with that. The thing cheered happily, as if it was some joke it found. A vein was visible on my forehead, but I dismissed it.

"What should I do with the barrier?" I asked Slivvy, guessing half-heartedly that I should just go through, but if there was something I needed to do, I need to do it quick.

"Play poker." Slivvy cheered. It laughed and laughed and laughed. I believe it laughed for a good ten minutes or so. However, when it stopped, it just gave me a stern look.

Then laughed some more.

I grew tired of this wretched bastard. We were wasting time. I grabbed it by the neck and growled. It just continued to smile.

"Fiiiine~ You just break it down with your special claw powers!!" Slivvy looked at me with big eyes, which were a bit disturbing. I grunted as my response and dropped him.

Thud.

He deserved that.

I glanced my eyes over at the entrance, letting my eyes glow a deep read. I growled before I slashed my hand over the barrier. It opened a hole (in the nether regions)

(A/N I'M SORRY I HAD TO!!!)

Upon opening, I smelled something fowl, and immediately I knew what was going on:

Arashi had planned this from the beginning.

~ General P.O.V. ~

Sounds of screaming came from a room. Not just any room, Rin's room. The faint cackling of Arashi's laugh echoed through the halls, but no one was there, because they were ordered not to (duh).

After several minutes, the screams were muffled by moans and even they were muffled by something else: Arashi's lips.

This little excursion (I've always wanted to use that word... don't know if it's correct..) lasted for an hour, before it was all silent. After a few hours, Arashi came back out, trying to place his pants back on since he had felt the presence of someone.

He just laughed.

"Time to greet the guests."

As soon as Sesshomaru arrived to where he smelled the foul stench, he quickly opened the door to Rin's room, finding only Rin bare, and bloody.

The mighty dog demon only stared with wide eyes. It was a tragedy on both their parts. Sesshomaru coming too late.

And Rin being forced on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure, Sesshomaru was pissed, but he couldn't let out his powers right now. He gingerly picked up the girl and placed her in the bathtub where he ran some warm water. He stared at her with concern written on his face. After he was done with whatever he was doing, he placed her back on the bed with clothes on and left. He left to go find the bastard that put Rin through hell. He growled.

Rage filled his entire being. A faint growl escaped his throat as he quickly rushed to Arashi's chambers where he sees Arashi standing in the middle of the room, holding what looks like a cross between a wooden spear and a trident. A smirk presented itself on the inhumane human's face.

"Sesshomaru!" He yelled out, with a childish demeanor. Sesshomaru only growled, anger and hatred colliding in his head. His emotions slowly taking over him.

"Why did you force yourself on Rin?" He barked, shaking the entire room. Arashi didn't pay much attantion and proceeded to give him the 'innocent' him.

"Oh, I didn't know! Was that bad?" He taunted, smirking evilly afterwards. Sesshomaru wasn't in the whole talking mood and sprinted his way to Arashi, about to slash the disgusting Arashi's face. Unfortunately, Arashi had easily blocked the attack with his weapon, laughing.

"You'll never defeat me, Sesshomaru! Give it up! You lost"

"Hell no!" He continued. The clashing of nails and weapons lasted for about half an hour, Sesshomaru getting a bit worn out from the intense fighting.

Meanwhile, Jaken and Slivvy had casually came in, finding Rin's room with ease. Rin; she looked much more mature with her bodice transformed, and her face more defined. Jaken immediatelt didn't recognize her, but her scent vaguely mixed with another one. A more disgusting one.

"R-Rin!!" Jaken exclaimed as he burst through her room. Rin looked up in surprise, happy to see the annoying little lizard-looking demon. She pulled him into a hug, crying. Jaken smiled, happy to know she is alright and pat her back.

Slivvy just stood at the doorway and smiled. It was a great sight to see them back together, but there was something on it's mind.

'I only fear for her and Sesshomaru's fate..' Slivvy thought, face growing stern. Slivvy turned around and walked away, not letting them know.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

And boom! Chapter finished!!

Ooohhh Slivvy! What are you getting at?

Anyway, after I finish this fanfic, what other fanfic do you want me to write:

- Pokémon

- Homestuck

- Hetalia

Okay! I will see you all in the next chapter! BYE BYE

♡♡♡