Woah Holy shit!I'm a Twin!

Mal's P.O.V

I open the paper and i'm shocked It's...Positive I stand there frozen till I wrap my head around the new information. It's positive I annaounce shyly. The next thing I knew I was wrapped in a hug and I had to admit it felt nice. Do you wanna go by Calliope or Mal she asks putting a hand on my shoulder. I would prefer Callie if that's ok but yes I'll take my original name I say when my hand tightens so I look to my side to see Evie with a worried face. What's the matter E I ask pulling her into a hug. Your gonna forget about me she says and bursts into a fit of tears. Can you give us a minute alone...Mom and Dad I say nervously.They nod and leave the room followed by Chad,Chloe and Cameryn.

     She hugs me tightly with her eyes shut tight. No I won't I may get a little busiar scheduale but I'll never forget you I say then pull her out of the hug and kiss her passionatly but I pull away when she doesn't kiss me back. I shouldn't be kissing you she says bowing her head. Evie...why not I thought you loved me I say letting go of her hand that I was holding. I did but..she starts but trails off. But what I say looking at her in the eyes. I don't deserve a princess so we are over she says and walks out. I fell to my knees and started to cry into my hands. How could she I think to myself. Suddenly I was engulfed between 3 people. Chad,Chloe and Cameryn. I may have just found out that they're my brothers and sister but I love them. I lean my head on Chad's shoulder and cry.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

I was now at my new house sitting on my purple sheeted bed.

This is what my room looks like:

I was moping around when I hear a knock at my door

I was moping around when I hear a knock at my door.Come in I shout to the other person. I then saw Neal son of Snow white. I may have had a minor crush on him. Hey sorry about you and Evie he says giving me a warm smile. Thanks y'know can I ask you something I ask looking up. Me and Neal has always been very close. Yeah of course he says sitting on the seat at the end of my bed.Was I got not good enough I say suddenly bowing my head.

     He sits next to me and hugs me.Of course not Evie's blind not to love you he says staring into my eyes. Thanks I say blushing. You know I've had a huge crush on you since the moment you walked out of that limo he says grabbing my hand. Really I ask with hope in my eyes. Yeah Mal-Callie will you be my girlfriend he says suddenly getting down on one knee. Yes I will now get up here and kiss me already I say rolling my eyes. He gets up and kisses me putting one hand on my cheek and the other on the back of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck.

We were kissing until we heard a throat clear. We instantly pulled apart and looked at my mom. Sorry...Mom I say trailing off before Mom. It's fine now get ready school starts in a half hour she says and walks out. Do you wanna wait outside and we can go together I ask. Sure see you in a minute he says and walks off. I got dressed into a knee length pink dress with sparkley heels.

My outfit looked like this:

With this hair:

I then grabbed my bag and walked out of my room shutting it behind me

I then grabbed my bag and walked out of my room shutting it behind me. Ready Neal asks offering his hand. I nod taking his hand and we are off. By honey my Mom calls from the kitchen. Bye Mom say bye to Dad for me I yell and walk out getting on the limo with Neal. I'm nervous I say suddenly after a good while of silence. You'll be fine I'm sure 99% of the kingdom knows who you are he says kissing my hand making me giggle. With Neal by my side I knew everything would eventually be alright.