𝟎𝟎𝟏.

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓."
inters*x.

"inters*x

IN WHICHBrynn, who is now a freshman in college, finally gets her hands on Celine who has been running from her since Brynn was a freshman in highschool

IN WHICH
Brynn, who is now a freshman in college, finally gets her hands on Celine who has been running from her since Brynn was a freshman in highschool.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

BRYNN ENTERED THE SALON with a wide grin showcasing her braces, still thinking about how her team just slammed today's basketball game at school. With everybody looking towards the door being nosy, she almost immediately caught her sister's eye who was already doing somebody's head.

The taller girl continued to grin walking over to the woman, wrapping her arm around her to make her announcement. "Briaaaaa! Guess what." She twisted her lips to the side leaning down matching her short sister's height.
Bria shook her head smiling as she continued to part her client's thick hair, sighing as she switched her weight to the other leg after standing in the same position.

"..Yes, brynn." She responded with a small laugh.

"Me and my niggas won the basketball game!" Brynn threw her arms up in the air, jumping away from her sister to dance in the middle of the floor. Some women in the salon were laughing at her, some were looking at Brynn like she was mentally slow because of her choice of words.

But Brynn didn't care of course.

"Brynn, please." Bria and her client laughed at her sister's behavior, "..Can you sit down?"

"..When I want." Brynn responded continuing to move in the walkway of the salon, causing Bria to huff to herself.

"What was the score?" Jordan, another one of the hairstylist there perked up in interest washing another woman's hair. Brynn stopped moving around catching her breath, walking over to one of the empty stations to go sit in the seat. She slouched back into the chair answering her question as mostly everybody's eyes were on her.