𝐄𝟏𝟑: 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐒 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐳.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪

Brandon pushes him away. "I AIN'T NOBODY'S ASS KISSER AND IF YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT, IMMA FUCK YOUR ASS UP!"

Trevor punches him across the face. "DO IT THEN, FUCK NIGGA!"

Joseph: I knew this would happen someday. I hate Trevor because Avan does.

A pissed off Brandon kicks Trevor in his torso then pushes him to the ground, making Trev wince in pain. Trevor reaches for the picnic basket and hits Brandon across the head with it.

"Woah, you really did something doing that." Corbin comments, in a sarcastic tone.

Trevor and Brandon then run around the park, punching each other up, throwing little rocks and grass at one another. Jasmine and Zendaya are too scared to try and break it up.

The security guards finally realized that they are security guards again and finally break up the messy fight between the two friends.

🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪

A beautiful and voluptuous Maputo local walks past and Nicholas stops her to flirt with her, before he can get her number, Olivia whoops her ass then slaps Nick across the face.