Revenge dress

It's wills birthday and they all want to celebrate. It's been a week since Zane and Riki broke up and she has been trying to avoid him at all costs. With this baby on the way as well there was a lot of confusion on her.
Zane and her where always physical and she didn't mind it. The possibility of Zane being the father of her unexpected baby was about 100%. 

The group met up in Riki's cafe and Zane was working behind the bar with Sophie . Most of them were already there but Emma and Riki came in a bit later. Riki walked in wearing a dress that resembled the dress that Zane had brought her a few years ago.
Zane and Sophie stared at her in different ways, Zane who looked at her with love and Sophie was disgusted that she was here.

The group celebrated will and his birthday, they ordered juices and food and even had a small cake

The group celebrated will and his birthday, they ordered juices and food and even had a small cake. "How about we all meet up at mako" Bella suggested. Every one agreed to have a private party at mako in the moon pool.

As everyone was leaving the cafe Zane called out to Riki. "Hey, can we talk" he said. Riki rolled her eyes but nodded and followed him into the small office she once worked in. "So" she said with a sigh "well, I wondered if you were ok. Remember you collapsed in my arms" Zane questions.

Riki didn't have time to answer. She threw up in the bin near zane's desk. "Seriously Riki, I'm worried" Zane nearly shouted as he held her hair back. " I told you to leave me alone" Riki replied and pushed him off . Riki was nearly out the door when she turned around to see zane's hart broken face. "Sit down Zane" she quietly told him.

Zane did as told and sat next to her on the couch. " I want to tell you but it's difficult because we aren't together" Riki whispered. Zane was hesitant but put his hand on her shoulder, "you can tell me b- Riki" he stuttered. Riki glared at him and looked down at her shaking hands.

"I'm well, .... I'm .. pre..p- pregnant" it took a while for her to get it out but it finally came. Zane removed his hand from her shoulder and looked down at the floor like he was gunna cry.

"Is it mine or" he questioned slowly " yeah of course" Riki whispered and leaned her head onto his shoulder and he looked shocked but eventually excepted her comfort witch was so rare and the fact she had been avoiding him this was a start. "Nice dress" Zane said, Riki smirked and said "yeah, Emma called it my revenge dress."