Part 1

Chapter 1

In a base far from the city, there lived a girl named Lizzie. She was a stubborn teenage girl with striking blue eyes and brown hair. Her clothing consisted of black jacket with blue and red flames. She also wore jeans and sneakers. She was the adopted daughter of Optimus Prime. When she was little a very bad storm came through her city. Bumblebee found her in an old van and brought her to Prime. Optimus taught her all he knew, passing on his knowledge of bots and mankind. He was a kind but stern father, but his expectations frustrated Lizzie. Lizzie had an autobot sister named Octavia. She was an orange mustang car who Lizzie loved dearly. The rest of the autobot crew were there. Hound, Drift, Ironhide, Ratchet and others. Lizzie knew her father cared for her but she thought him overprotective. One night, Lizzie snuck out. She wanted to have fun and let loose! So she and Octavia drove into town with windows down and music playing! Lizzie smiled, with the wind in her hair invigorating her. They soon arrived at a park and Lizzie got out and Octavia transformed to her robot self. They then walked through the park.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this!" Octavia told her.

"Oh come on now. It's rare for us to sneak out like this." Lizzie told her. Octavia sighed.

"If Prime finds out..." She started.

"He won't. You know he'll be out for hours checking in with patorals." Lizzie said with a smile. "We'll be back before he even knows we're gone."

"If your sure." Ocatvia said with a sigh. Lizzie grinned and skipped ahead of her buzzing with excitement as they came closer to their spot.. They soon reached a fountain. Lizzie looked around and pushed a button behind her back and a door slides open. Lizzie went in and turned.

"I'll be back soon. Keep alert." Octavia nodded and Lizzie went through and the door closed behind her. Once she walked a little further, she pushed a button that was a hidden entrance for a club. She smiled and went in. The music was blasting and people were chatting and laughing. Lizzie could feel the music in her chest. A euphoric feeling bubbled up inside of her. She felt as though she was in her element, picking her way through the space she got to the bar and ordered a coke. Just then a boy walked up to her.

"What's a girl like you doing here?" he asked slurred. Lizzie turned and rolled her eyes.

"Go away Nick. Your breath smells like alcohol. Go home." She said as she sipped her drink.

"Oh come on Liz. Don't be like that." Nick said. Lizzie just pushed him away and he left. Lizzie then put down her drink and went to the dance floor. Lizzie let the music surround her and let the beat move her body. Lizzie loved this club because it was a place of freedom and she could do what she wanted and no one cared. She could dance to her own beat. She spotted a few familiar faces in the crowd and walked towards them. Lizzie and her friends danced and made conversation as they danced. A while later after some people left, the DJ called the last song. She looked at her watch and her eyes widened. It was pretty late, she gave the DJ a tip and rushed out. When she re-emerged, Octavia was back into car mode.

"Bout time! We need to move now!" she said with urgency as Lizzie got in and they drove off. "What happened?"

"A few of my friends were there and I lost track of time. Sorry!" They continued driving back to base and when they got back, it was a bustle of activity and the lights were all on. Prime knew they had snuck out and was looking for her.

"Aw dang it. No way we will be able to get in without being seen." Octavia said through the radio.

"No, but let's go through the tunnels. That should work." So they quietly drove around to the back of the base where a tunnel was. Lizzie got out and pushed a few buttons. The door opened and she went through. After running for a few minutes, she stopped where the entrance to her entertainment room was and exited through her closet in her tv room and shut the door. She walked over to where a panel was and threw a few switches, a door to the outside of the base opened. Ocatvia snuck through and went to her garage. After confirming she had gotten through, Lizzie ran to her bedroom and closed her door and flopped on the bed. She breathed a sigh of relief, hoping she had made it. But just as she thought she made it, a spotlight hit her and remained on her. She sighed and got up and went to her window and opened it.