|𝟭𝟲|~ 𝗔 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Espen gently sets (Y/N) on her feet before the two look around. They chuckle as many frosted statues move slowly around them, moments that seem to be frozen in time.

A miniature version of the ice giant the king created stomps around, before they both turn their attention towards a younger Espen and Anna with a snowman, Olaf.

"Hi, I'm Olaf! And I like warm hugs!" The younger Espen says in a low voice, and makes (Y/N) smile as she passes them.

Espen holds his hands to his chest as he looks around with wide eyes, before turning and jumping out the way as a younger version of himself pulls his girlfriend by her arms.

"You can do it!" The statue yells, and laughs as the statue of (Y/N) stumbles onto her stomach.

(Y/N) walks up next to her boyfriend with a sigh. "I still never learnt how to skate.." Espen turns to her before grabbing her hand and laughing. "We still have plenty of time for that."

She nods, and turns her head to another statue. (Y/N) snorts before throwing her head back with a laugh as a statue of her boyfriend, adorned of his older suit, struts past her with his arms splayed out.

"Here I stand! In the light of day!" Espen watches the version of himself with wide eyes before cringing. He places his palms against his girlfriends eyes and presses his forehead to the back of his hands.

"Look away!" He yells jokingly, and leads her to look at different memories of themselves and their loved ones.

They both smile when they see a statue of the younger princess, but their smiles slowly fall into scowls when a man, Hans, bows his head in greeting with a smile. "Prince Hans, of the Southern Isles."

(Y/N) scoffs, and waves her hand. The statue becomes engulfed in an orange glow before falling apart, and stopping the memory from playing out.

Espen nods with a smile, before darting to a statue that he had never witnessed in real time. His parents embraced, before his mother pulls away with a frown. "I need to tell you about my past, and where me and (F/N) are from."

"I'm listening." Agnaar says lovingly, and caresses his wife's cheek, before freezing as the memory stops.

A giggle draws the couples attention elsewhere, as Espen and (Y/N) watch with smiles as Iduana's younger self hung upside down from a large tree. Agnaar jumps from his place beside the tree, a book in his hands.

(Y/N) raises a brow as she sees the younger version of her own father leaning against the tree, a hat covering his eyes before grumbling as he hears his friend.

"Iduna!" Agnaar yells with a smile, and chuckles as his friend groans next to him. "Iduna.." (F/N) calls, rather annoyed that his sleep had been disturbed.