He told me " We are getting married", I slapped him.

Hey guys. =)

I am really excited about this story becuase it's the first one that i have EVER written! |

I suck at spelling so there might be erros, sorry for that.

I am really sorry if I dissapoint you all. =(

Please do give it a try. ^_^

I hope you guys like it. =)

ps: PLEASE do criticize my writing ! It will help me grow! =)

pss: This contains matter that is strictly PG-13! So please read at your own risk. =)

Now i'll stop babbling.  Go ahead. =D

Ella's dress----->

__________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER I

"Ella? Ella? Ella honey, wake up it's already 7.15!" My mother screamed from the other side of the door.

My head suddenly jerked up and my eyes popped open.

"WHAT?!" I said more to myself than to my mother.

I was supposed to be in school in less than 20 minutes. Did I forget to mention that I live no where near school and to top it off my family couldn't afford two cars.

I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. The water wasn't warm yet so I had to literally bathe in ice.

My straightner decided that it wouldn't help me so I let my untamed blonde hair fall down my back.

I slipped on a pair of blue hawaiin short shorts that showed off my tanned legs, a white singlet top with two bangles and my favorite running boots.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder as I buzzed around the room like a crazy person on an energy drink.

After finding the piece of paper that remotely looked like my homework I flew out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a piece of toast from the plate and an apple from the fridge.

My dad was sipping his coffee as if  time had especially stopped for him! Argh, lucky him his job starts at 9.30! 

I gave quick kisses to my parents as I dashed out of the house.

******************************************************************************************************

I was panting like a crazy woman by the time I reached the school gates. My sides were hurting so badly I thought that I was going to die and my heart was probably cursing me.

I tried to catch my breath as I saw my best friend run towards me with a huge grin on her face. Apparently all the crazy kids in our town came to study in St.Lawernce's Private High School.

She was like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. Her long black hair was always perfect so she never needed a straightner or anything. She ate like an elephant but her waist was a standard size '0' . She was 5'8 which compared to my 5'4 was REALLY tall. Her lips and cheeks were naturally pink. The most beautific feature on her face were her eyes! They were grey in colour with specs os turquoise and yellow in them. Her thick eyelashes enhanced it more.

Even in a large simpsons top that was knotted at her waist , no make up and those nerdy glasses she looked like she could walk the ramp.

Everyone stopped to look at her. Girls in vain and boys with lust. Ashley was oblivious to all the attention as she smacked my head.

"Yo, Ella! Where have you been!? All weekend I kept calling you but your phone was switched off! I got so freaked out! I thought you were dead or something. Anyway will you tell me the reason why you look so dead and there are bags under your eyes?" Ashley asked me. Her hands on her hips as one of her eyebrows shot up.

"Ash I -" I was rudely interupted by Chace who charged towards Ash and slammed her into a nearby wall.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was really worried about Ella. Her phone was switched off all weekend and she looked as if she had just climbed up Mt.Everest. She had been my best friend since grade school and I loved her like a sister. I know when she is upset and when she is not. I could sense the sadness that was dwelling in her. I knew something was wrong . I tried my frosty eye stare, where one of my eyebrow's went up and my hands were on my hip.

"Ash I-" she was about to say something when, suddenly, a huge bady crashed against mine and pushed me into the wall. We were at the backgate so it was alomost uninhabbited.

Before I could crash into the wall strong arms engulfed me that saved me from the blow. I was about to scream when a pair of delicious, plump red lips landed on top of mine.

His lips were so familiar that I did not even have to open my now closed eyes for conformation of identity.

His lips were tightly pressed against mine as his hands moved down to my waist. He held me close as I pulled him close by tugging at his t-shirt. My heart started beating faster as hands started stroking my arm. I wanted to deepen the kiss so I pulled at his pant loops. He moaned against my mouth as my hand lingered there gentally moving southwards. I accidently let my hand brush against his manhood and he growled against my lips. I giggled as he lightly pulled away.

"You really are a tease, aren't you?" He asked lust evident in his eyes.

I gave him a smirk. "Yes sir." With that I let my hand trail sothwards his stomach.

He gasped just as my fingers reached his zipper. I laughed so hard that tears practically ran down my eyes.

"You so did not do that! Miss. Ashley Marissa White you will so regret that!" He said.

"What-" I was cut of as his lips landed on mine. This time his kiss was so powerful that I was actually lost. He nibbled on my lower lip asking for enterance, which I permitted all too easily. His tounge massaged mine as were both explored each other's mouth as if it was something undiscovered to both.

His hands were now creeping up my tshirt. His hands were on my stomach as I let out a moan. He smirked against my lips, but I was too lost in his touch to stop him. He pushed me against the wall as his kiss deepened. I broke apart feeling the loss of oxygen, as his lips laid hot trail of kisses down my neck. There were trails all over my collar bone and neck, I wanted- scratch that- I need him! I tried to pull his lips back to mine but he just kept nibbling and kissing me on my neck.

Someone cleared their throat but I was too occupied. I decided to ignore them.They tried again but I just thrusted myself more into Chace.

"Ash! Hello! I am getting married in less than two days!" someone who sounded a lot like ella screamed.

Bah! It must just be Ella. She doesn't have to interupt my make out with Chace just because she is geting marri-

"WHAT?!" Chace and I both said at the same time. He looked slightly dazed but a look of shock overpowered it . He was also one of Ella's really good friend and loved her like a sister.

"Yeah, it got fixed up on this Friday and since then all the details are being planned out and all."

"Wait! So you are saying that in less than fucking two days you will be someone's wife ?!" Chace asked her with a disgusted look on his face.

She scowled at him but reluctantly nodded her head.

"What's his name?" I asked.

" Skyler. Skyler Barrington."