Battle training

The next day at ua went as normal with some being bored and the others learning with Izumi, Katsumi, shoka plotting.

Aiazwa:ok I'm not teaching your next class that goes to-

All might:IM COMING THOUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO.

Green telekinesis:WITH HIS WIFE.

Izuku:"that not how a hero enter"

Izuku crew:they can not be serious about that"

Denki:all might and green telekinesis is teaching.

Tsuyu:all might is wearing his sliver age costume.

Everyone but izuku crew was gushing.

All might:for your first heroic class we are going for be doing a hero vs villain scenario now being a good hero is looking good.

Izuku:"no it not being a good hero is about your heart it doesn't matter about costumes you prick"

Green telekinesis:these costumes are suitable with your quirks.

Everyone started to grab their respective suitcases with all might and green telekinesis stop izuku.

Green telekinesis:we notice you didn't submit a design so I made a costume for you.

Izuku:I have mine own and I don't need it and you are not my parents.

Izuku left as his failure of parents cried.

All might:you all look good.

Everyone costume is canon but Izumi and Katsumi and shoka costume are just gender ends of their brothers-Izumi.

Kirishima:wait izuku bro not here yet.

Green telekinesis:"he not your bro other than Katsuki and shoto".I'm sure he coming

Katsuki:nah he probably got scared and ran away.

Izumi/Katsumi/shoka:hopefully he too fragile to be a hero.

Izuku:you really need to not make up assumptions

Everyone was shock but his friends to see izuku was the red hero stop the sludge villain

Iida: Navarro your the red hero.

Izuku:yep hope that not an issue for you.

Iida:of course not you showing is brave of you.

Uraraka:"oh my he looks hot in that suit"it look great on you.

Izuku:thank you beautiful.

Uraraka started to blushed hard as Mina started to ship the two while Izumi and Katsumi and shoka was pissed.

Izumi:"he mine no one else"

Katsumi:"don't worry ichan your wife will save you and we will be together forever".