𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

"Hey babe, you look sexy in that cheer uniform" Alan says as he kisses my lips.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I said as Alan wrapped his arms around my waist.

I'm the cheer captain of T.C. Williams high school and Alan is one of the top football players on his team. Me and Alan meet under the bleachers before every game because Alan doesn't want anyone to bother us and wants us to have some alone time.

"I've missed you so much, all I could think about was you while I was at camp at Gettysburg College" Alan says as he looks at me.

"Alan stop acting like our camps weren't across from each other and we didn't sneak off the see each other every night" I say as I laugh.

"Why do you always have to ruin the moment" Alan says as he laughs and unwraps his hands from my waist.

"I've gotta go but I'm looking forward to hearing you cheer for me on the field" he says smirking.

"You know I always will babe, I love you good luck" I said as I grabbed Alan's cheeks and kissed him.

"I love you too" he says as he runs off and goes back to the locker room.

I smile as I watch him leave and then go back to my locker room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was game time and I was leading my cheer squad through all the cheer stunts. Just like the football players the cheerleaders also had to go to a camp to learn how to get along with each other and learn from each other. It took a while but we pulled through and I couldn't be more proud of them.

I made eye contact with Alan and he winked at me before putting on his helmet and getting ready to start the game.

"The Titans have time to do one last play let's see if this will be the end of there winning streak" the announcer says

"Ready, Set, Hut" Sunshine throws the ball to Alan and he takes off running and then he's team start blocking the other players and Alan runs and makes a touchdown.

"TITANS WIN!!!" The announcer says

I drop my Pom Poms and ran toward Alan. He opened his arms and grabbed me. He kissed me as he held me tight against his chest.

"I couldn't be more proud of you" I said as he let me down.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too my favorite cornerback"