The day i died

Friday the 13th was the day i died, i didn’t suspect a thing. It began earlier that week when a horrifying murder happened at 40 Acker close. The strange thing is there are only two people that go up Acker close and nobody had ever met them other than my best friend Esme. She said they called there selves the men of the shadows! For some strange reason this made me think they were the reason why weird things have been happening lately. Ever since Esme went down that  road awful things have been happening. This made me want to go and find out why these strange things happened, so i searched all over Acker close when i bumped into a strange man with blisters and boils all over his hideous face and it seemed he was as tall as a tree an as ugly as a monster but i wasn’t scared. He asked me if i wanted to go and hang around at his house but i said no and walked of scared of what lie ahead, i began to run and the blistered monster began to follow my  every move.  I was so terrified i could have wet myself but lucky enough i managed  not to. Acker close felt like miles and miles when your  running away from a beastly monster like him. Suddenly another hideous beast of a man sprung out from no where i felt as if i was trapped but i escaped alive. I didn’t  tell anyone about that day; i was to scared that those creatures would  hunt me down and kill me.i didnt know what to do or who to tell i was to scared to care.