[prologue]

₊˚୨ ♡ ୧˚₊

Third person pov:

Rossi family,

Alaric Matteo Rossi was not a man of emotions unless it came to his sons or his wife that was until she decided to cheat on him, his wife had recently divorced him and his sons, Marco and Matteo both 4 years old had been having a hard time adjusting without their mother even though she wasn't a great one.

Alaric had thought it would be a great idea to go do something as a distraction like going to a club like the olden times. he had already called his best friend, Carlos Orion Sanchez to babysit his sons.

Alaric was waiting in the living room with his sons on both sides of his hips. After a few minutes Carlos showed up with a playful grin. "Hey Carlos,I left a list for you in the kitchen. Bedtime at 8:30 pm, 9:00 pm max." He said with an appointed look directed to Carlos.

Carlos rolled his eyes playfully, "of course brother. Don't worry" Carlos replied with a playful grin as Alaric passed his sons to him.

"Daddy?" Marco asked. "Yes bambino?" Alaric replied "Whe'e you go?" He spoke tilting his head to the side, clearly confused "daddy's going out, he'll be back soon. But good news, you get to spend time with me" Carlos answered for Alaric with a playful smirk. Marco seemed okay with the answer he was given but Matteo on the other hand did not seem as happy. Tears summed up in his eyes as he made grabby hands for his father.

Alaric's eyes softened as he saw tears rolling down his son's rosy cheeks. "Hey don't cry, I'll only be gone for a little while" he spoke softly as he took Matteo into his welcoming arms. "You Promise?" Matteo asked, sniffling as he wiped his eyes tiredly. It took everything in Alaric to not coo at his sons adorable antics.

"I promise bambino" he spoke with a small smile as he passed him to Carlos. "Bye" Alaric said before kissing his son's foreheads. Matteo and Marco waved their dad goodbye before he left to the club.

Bianchi family,

Margaret Joanne Bianchi was getting ready to go out to a club for the fourth time this week, she had paid a babysitter to look after her four bratty daughters who had always gotten their way in life along with their mother spoiling them.

Margaret was very hateful towards men and she always switched them out as quickly as she would switch out her shirts. She thought they were of no use in a women's life other than providing all sorts of things like for instance, money, food or a house. Other than that she couldn't think any other reason to want to keep a man long enough till the day she would lay in her grave.

Margaret added setting spray to her face that was filled with makeup. She got up from her vanity and walked to the living room where her daughters along with their babysitter were and bid them goodbye before grabbing her car keys and leaving.

She got into the drivers seat and started her car before driving off to some random club with music blasting throughout the car.

Once she arrived she got out of the car and made her way inside the club. She sat down at the bar as a bartender came to her service. "Hey, what can I get for you?" The overly hyper, middle aged women with orange hair and emerald green eyes along with freckles speckled all over her face asked Margaret. "A shot of bourbon" Margaret replied with no emotion displayed on her face. "Alright I'll get that ready for you" the hyper barista spoke before going to pour the bourbon in the shot glass.

While Margaret was waiting impatiently for her shot of bourbon, a man came up to her, he had tan skin, blue eyes and dark brown hair. He sat down next to Margaret, ordering a drink.

Margaret was aware of his presence and turned to see who had sat beside her, once she saw a handsome man on the stool her eyes had filled with lust and nothing else was on her mind. "What's a fine man like you doing here?" She asked with a smirk as the man turned to her with a look full of amusement, he set his drink down. "Ah well I could use a distraction" he spoke before picking up his drink and gulping it down his throat, the strong alcohol had burnt his throat but he couldn't care less.

"I could be your distraction?" Margaret asked seductively, biting her bottom lip. Alaric smirked.

The duo had made their way to Alaric's car and drove of to a fancy hotel. Alaric checked in quickly, having little to no patience. He booked a simple but luxurious room with a king sized bed for one night, a night that would end up changing everything.

Next morning,

Margaret woke up in the empty king sized bed, confused. And before she process any further, she felt bile rising up her throat as she scrambled to the bathroom in a hurry. She bent over on the toilet as she puked. After a few moments she got up to leave when all of a sudden vomit rushed to her throat, she quickly fell to the floor and vomited in the toilet once again. After one hour of making sure she wasnt  gonna vomit she left the bathroom.

It took a few seconds to realize she was only in her undergarments, she picked up her silver dress and put it on before leaving the hotel in a hurry.

She thought that the vomiting was just her being sick, but it just kept on happening.

Margaret ignored it till she couldn't anymore. She went to the hospital after booking an appointment with a Dr. Rosario, Emmy Rosario.

"Margaret Bianchi?" The receptionist asked over the intercom. Margaret got up from the waiting chair and grabbed her sparkly, silver purse before going to the desk. "I'm Margaret Bianchi, I have an appointment with a Dr. Rosario I think?" Margaret spoke as the receptionist nodded, keeping her eyes on her desktop. The receptionist took her eyes off of the desktop and looked at Margaret through her bulky glasses, "may I have your Id? Dr. Rosario is waiting for you in room 92, on your left and go straight." She spoke as Margaret dug in her purse for her id. She pulled the id out of her purse and passed it onto the receptionist. Moments after, the receptionist finally gave the id back to Margaret and dismissed her.

Margaret got up after putting her id back in her purse, she started walking to room 92.

She knocked on the door of room 92 and waited for permission to open the door. "Come in" a muffled voice called out, Margaret put her hand on the door handle and pushed it down, opening the door. "Hello I'm Dr. Emmy Rosario" the Doctor spoke, standing up with her hand reaching out to shake Margaret's hand.

"I'm Margaret Bianchi, nice to meet you." Margaret said, reaching her hand out to shake Emmy's hand. "Likewise, so what seems to be the problem?" Dr Rosario asked. "I've been having morning sickness, cramps and I've been quite bloated recently. I think I know why but I'm not really sure that it is the complete reason though" Margaret rambled on nervously. "Ok well I'll give you a pregnancy test in case that is the reason if not then I'll take a scan for you to figure out what the problem is" dr Rosario replied, rummaging in her drawers to find a pregnancy test. She passed the pregnancy test to Margaret who took it and went to the bathroom.

She pulled her dress up and sat down on the toilet seat, sighing. After she took the pregnancy test she got up and pulled her dress and underwear up before waiting for the resaults.

After a few minutes two lines started to appear, two lines if you're pregnant, one line if you aren't pregnant. Margaret's eyes widened at the results. She didn't know if she was happy or not but either way it wasn't that bad. It's not like she didn't have experience she already had four girls so what's one more?

She got up and went back to dr Rosario. "So? What are you're results?" Dr Rosario asked. "I-I'm pregnant" Margaret
"Congratulations! Do you have any questions?" Dr Rosario spoke ecstatically "uh no but thank you" Margaret spoke still shook.

"Alright then well I'll tell you when you're next appointment is and you can book it." Dr Rosario said standing up and shaking Margaret's hand before Margaret left.