Chapter 5

Elena P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. All I did was stare at the ceiling. I was thinking how I messed my life up.

Having a kid at the age of 22 was not good. I was still in school. I don't have a job. How am I going to raise this kid? Will I do it alone? Will I find this Dean guy? Will he hate me? Will he laugh in my face and leaves me alone to raise this kid?

"Stop thinking the worse" Caroline said walking in my room with her laptop.

"Try being pregnant without knowing the fathers last name" I said sitting up.

"Okay so maybe he is in a motel around here" Caroline said pointing to 5 different motels in town. Yesterday we went to the motel where we had sex and he wasn't there. The desk clerk said he left in the morning.

"What am I going to do Caroline? What if he doesn't want the responsibly and leaves me to raise this kid alone?"

"You won't be alone. You have Jeremy and me. We won't leave you alone" she hugs me but I hug her tighter and felt the tears fall down. She gently rubs my back.

"At least it's not Liam's kid" She said making me chuckle.

"Thank god" Liam is not the baby type actually he isn't anybody's type. His mother liked me better. His father would always say I should've been his daughter instead of Liam.

"Come on lets go find Dean." She said pulling me up but I shake my head.

"Don't be scared Elena" She said but I just shaked my head.

"Washroom" I said pushing her aside and run to the washroom.

"Have fun" She yelled.

"Fuck you" I reply making her laughing.

"This is taking so long" I whine collapsing on the grass. We've been to all of the motels but one. It was 6 blocks away. We don't have a car because it's in the shop.

"Come on prego" She says fanning herself. Yesterday was freezing and today it was hot. Damn weather.

"Don't call me that" I said putting my hands in the air for her to help me up.

"6 more blocks and we're there. If he isn't there we can always Google his name" Caroline said pulling me to walk. I hate walking. I guess having someone picking you up everyday was over. Liam always picked me up. He was lazy.

*Beep Beep*

I hear a car horn very loud. I was about to flip them the bird when I realize it was the guy from the motel. The one who yelled at me. He got out of the car smirking.

"Hey you're the girl that ran out of the motel" he said pointing at me.

"Yup. That's me. Hey do you know who was in that room I ran out of?" I ask hoping he knew Dean.

"My brother "Sam said waiting for a response.

"The guy is your brother?" I say confused.

"Yup" he said.

"Are you looking for him?" he said again.

"Yes I am....... Can you drive us there?" I said hoping he will say yes.

"Of course" He said nicely. He seems like a good guy and may I add he is good looking.

"I'm Sam" He said starting the car.

"I'm Elena and this is my friend Caroline" I said watching Caroline grin. That's her check out look.

"Dean will be happy to see you" Sam said smiling. Oh he will not be happy after the news I have to tell him.

He drives in the motel parking lot. He parks the car and gets out. Caroline stands beside me. Sam takes out some bags from the trunk.

"Over here" He said walking to the middle of the motel and opens the door.

"Finally Sammy I need the noodles." Dean said turning around with an apron with a happy face on the front.

"Elena" He said surprised. Caroline nudged me with her elbow.

"He is hot!" she whispered in my ear.

"I found her walking at the side of the road." Sam hands him the bags.

"Want something to drink?" Sam asked.

"Water please" I said getting Dean to smirk.

"No beer today?" He says making Caroline laugh. I glance at her to shut up.

"No unfortunately not today" I force a smile. I was nervous. My hand was shaking with anxiety.

"Well we found him now I have to go to work" Caroline said hugging me. I begged her with my eyes not to leave me but she mouth 'sorry'.

"Nice to meet you both" Caroline said before leaving. Great I'm alone for this.

"So Elena did you come for more" Dean said knowingly.

"Um no I don't know how to say this but" just tell him. He won't kick you out when his brother is in the room.

Sam looked at us drinking beer.

"But what?" Dean now looked worried.

"I'm pregnant" I said causing Sam to spit out his drink. Dean frowned confused.

"Congrats?" He said unsure what to do. He must think I'm pregnant with Liam's kid.

"It's yours" I said crossing my arms. Sam coughed looking at Dean. Dean seemed lost.

"Wait no you broke up with Liam like 5 hours before we did anything" Dean said.

"I haven't had sex with him in months" He still looked lost.

"I had sex with you and 4 weeks later I'm pregnant" I said annoyed that I had to explain to him.

"Oh" that's all he said.

"HOLY SHIT NO I CAN'T BE A FATHER! THIS IS WRONG!YOUR NOT PREGNANT! THE TEST IS WRONG!" He yelled really loud. I flinch backing up. Sam walked to him and tried to calm him down.

"Come on we're going to the doctor" Dean grabbed my hand and pulled me out. I look at Sam for help but he just shrugged and followed us.

It took 35 minutes for the doctor to see me. Dean came in with me.

"This will feel cold" The nurse said pouring jelly on my stomach. I hiss at the coldness. She turns the lights off and she gets a stick camera thingy. I don't know what they are called so whatever.

"Okay as you can see the little small bump is the baby. You are four weeks pregnant" she said smiling at me and Dean but Dean just looked shocked.

Dean shook his head walking out.

"Not happy I see" The nurse said kindly.

"Men are like that" I joked cleaning my stomach with a towel. She hands me an ultrasound picture before I walk to the waiting room. Sam smiled at me.

"I'm guessing it's true" He said.

"Yup" I show him the picture.

"So small" He said looking at the picture closely.

"Will he calm down?" I ask softly. I knew this was a lot to take in but I'm scared about this. I don't know what I should do. Should I keep it or do an abortion.

"He will after a few drinks. Come on let's go eat something" Sam said happily. For a guy who just found out his brother is having a baby with a stranger was what I wanted for Dean to act.

{{so Dean reacted well....NOT lol comment what you think?}}