part five

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. "Shut up" I groan and turn it off, wanting to sleep five more minutes. Then suddenly I jump up remembering that I have to meet with Ella. I throw my legs from the bed, make my way to the wardrobe, open and stare at it thinking of what to wear.

Tonight is my first party in New York so the outfit has to be special. I pull one of the drawers and take out my short denim skirt. Always remember skirt has to be the size of a belt, speaking of which. I pull another drawer and take out a bunch of belts, I want to put as many of them as I can so it looks like I'm not even wearing a skirt. Then I go through my tops and pull out a grey bikini top and a custom-made crochet long sleeve top. It was see-through and barely had any material. Perfect. Now for the shoes. Tonight my plan is to get hammered so heels wouldn't work, ill probably trip and break something. I think black converse would fit perfectly.

I lay down the outfit on my bed and stare at it. Wonderful. I take out my speaker and blast some music. "I serve the base" starts playing as i sway side to side, enjoying the bass. Then I hear Tom yelling from his room. "Turn that shit down, I have people here" Aha, in his dreams. "I don't care" I yell back.

I put on my tops, the skirt and start putting on the belts. They were all with different buckles, a lot of diamonds all over them. And yes, the diamonds are fake, who on earth would buy so many belts like these with real diamonds? I sit down on the desk and pull the mirror closer to me. There's no room for a vanity so I guess I will have to do everything here. Having no idea what to do for makeup I went on pinterest for some inspo. A picture with a girl pops up and i zoom in. She had smoky eyes and black eyeliner. Ok, that's what I am going for. I finished my makeup and began with hair. I decided to go with hair down, since it's probably gonna be ruined anyways. Now jewellery. Silver would be perfect.

I was putting on my earrings when I heard a knock on the front door. I checked the time and realised that it's probably Ella. Opening my rooms door I expected to see no one, but I witnessed a very nice scene. Ella was standing at the front door that Tom opened and was glaring up him with raised eyebrows. "Eww, and who are you?" she asked staring at him. "I am-"

"He's my roommate" i interrupt him, walking out. "Shall we?" I ask, turning my head to the exit. I turn to look at Ella and see both of them staring at me with the same expressions, dropped jaw and wide eyes.

"Oh my god, Iris. You look stunning! Doesn't she?" Ella exclaims turning to Tom who was still staring. "Doesn't she?" She repeats, elbowing him to the ribs.

"I ah-" he breaths out trying to speak but his eyes were too busy scanning my body. Ew, I'll poke his eyes out in his sleep.

"Let's go!" Ella excitedly jumps to me, connecting our arms. "Yeah, hold on, let me grab my purse" I say before turning around and going back to my room. While being there I heard Ella whispering something to Tom. I stop moving to hear what she was saying.
"What, to stunned to speak?" She asks with a chuckle. No reply. "Not really talkative, i see. At least you are not gonna be annoying." I silently laughed at her words. While we were talking on the bench I told her that I hate the fact that I have a roommate and when people talk too much.

I grab my cigarettes, keys, some cash and shove them to my black leather purse before walking out. "Let the fun begin." I say with a smirk.

• • •

"So, where are we going?" I ask Ella while buckling down my seatbelt. Usually Ella would drive to places with her personal driver but tonight she decided to order a taxi. "To the Underground." She said with excitement in her voice. "As I told you, my friends opened a new club and today is the grand opening. Since I am their childhood friend they promised me free drinks!" She explains, turning to look at me. "Free drinks is good" i smile at her. "Of course it is!" Ella says before turning to the driver and giving him the address.

The yellow cab starts moving and soon enough we were on the main streets of night New York. The city was drowning in light and night life. Because today was Friday, everyone was out so you could see here and there people, all dressed up going to different parties. Everything was exciting and new to me since the town in Croatia were I lived was so much different from this place.

"Do you want to take pictures?" I ask Ella, already knowing her answer. "FUCK YES" she yells back at me. "Let's take the ones from the window, like on pinterest." I suggest to her, turning my phone on and opening the camera app. "But one of us has to be at the front seat" she says furrowing her eyebrows. "Don't worry about that."

The timing was perfect because at that exact moment the cab stopped at the red light. "Be right back" I say opening the cars door. "Iris wha-" Ella tries to ask but I already closed the door. The next second I was already climbing to the front seat next to the driver. "What's up" i turn to look at him. "Crazy ladies" he says before mumbling something in a different language. "Are you ready?" I ask Ella. "Always" she smirks back at me.

We spent the next 15 minutes laughing and taking pictures. It was my turn to pose so I climbed out of the window facing the sky and closing my eyes. Feeling the wind on my face i start posing while Ella was hyping me up. I knew her approximately for 6 hours but already could feel that we will be best friends. There're too many similarities we share and I knew that she feels the same way.

Driving for 5 more minutes we finally arrived to our destination. After arguing with Ella who's gonna pay for the cab and her successfully winning, we exit the car. I stare blankly at the building in front of me wondering how that could be a night club. It was just a typical apartment building that you could see all around New York. I turn to Ella, raising my eyebrow. Seeing the confused look on my face she laughs and grabs a hold of my arm. "Let's go silly" she says, guiding me to were I suppose is the entrance.

As we enter the building I see nothing but a hallway and a door in front of me. "Did you decide to assassinate and leave me here?" I ask getting more and more confused. "Ah! How could you say that?!" Ella sights dramatically, putting a hand to her chest. "After you took those amazing pictures of me I will probably just lock you in my basement and keep you as my personal photographer." She says laughing.

"This is a secret club, you can enter only if you know the password or the owner. Luckily, I know both" Ella says, dragging me to the door. She knocks three times before a loud voice asks from behind it. "Password" the voice says. "Hi there, I am Ella, I know the owners!" She practically screams, in case if they can't hear her. "Ella?" This time two voices spoke and the door swung open.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Someone asked. "I don't know brother, you tell me" another person spoke.

"Guys!" Ella excitedly says before stepping in and hugging two figures. Guys?

• • •
tadaaa new chapter
here's the outfit Iris wore

• • •tadaaa new chapterhere's the outfit Iris wore