24.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts

Also guys, I don't proof read most of my chapters so if you see spelling mistakes I'm sorry

Victoria's POV:

They all came back into the room with confused faces. "Ladies I will give you one more chance to just confess which of you are the mistress." I said sternly. I waited a few minutes as well sat in silence, nobody had come forward. "If that is how you shall be, so be it." I gritted my teeth as I turned back to my sweet step daughters. "Line up in a row infront of me." I demanded.

"Take a long look at each lady and decide which ones look the most like who you saw that night." I whispered in their ears, just loud enough that only they could hear me. Both Mary and Elizabeth nodded.

Mary's POV:

I studied each girl as best as I could. Making sure to check their figure to see who matched the best. "May we take a closer examine?" I asked standing up with Elizabeth by my side. "Yes of course." Victoria uttered, I felt bad she looked defeated, just as my mother had when my father had his mistresses.

I guided Lizzie to the line of women, most were stone faced, others seemed nervous. I picked Elizabeth up and held her on my hip so she may have a better look. During this time Elizabeth would be around 4 or 5 years old.) Suddenly as we passed a lady Elixabeth perked up and pointed towards her.

I looked at the girl and she seemed to be around my age. I studied her and realized her figure matched the mystery woman. I gasped as I realized who it was. "Natalie Louise" The best friend of Victoria. Natalie gulped as she realized she had been caught.

I turned around and looked towards Victoria. She looked at me as if she did not want to believe it but I nodded my head. I watched as her face and her facade crumbled.  I gaped as a heavily pregnant Victoria stood from her bed and stomped over to Natalie.

Victoria's POV:

"Natalie tell me it is not true, tell me you have not deceived me." I cried. Natalie's stature collapsed as she started sobbing. "I did not mean to, he tempted me and I gave in, he gave me so many riches." "Everyone excluding Mary leave, LEAVE, LEAVE." I screamed over and over. They all bowed and Natalie scrambled to leave, one of my ladies picked dear Elizabeth up and carried her out.

As they left my composure fell even more and I sobbed into Mary's shoulders. She held me close and whispered it would be okay.

Natalie's POV:

I ran out of the room and made my way into Henry's study. I busted in and Henry was playing cards with Charles Brandon. I felt tears stream down my face as I collapsed infront of Henry. "What is wrong Natalie?" Henry asked alarmed. "She has found out, she found out about our affair." I cried. Henry's eyes saddened and realization dawned on his face.

Both him and Charles stared at eachother before they rushed out of the room, leaving me there to cry on the floor.

•••
I have something planned for the next chapter and you won't like it guys...