𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

DUBAI! That was where he took her. After reaching they checked in a grand and luxurious hotel with sand stretched out in the vast land. Rocky was this much polite to not to make her stay with him in a single room. He just said that he's afraid of what would happen if they stayed together and wink then left the lady processing over what he said. By the time she solved all the puzzles of this mystery behind their arrival in Dubai, it was already dusk. She thought to confront him so she left her room and headed towards his. His room was just two rooms away from hers. As she reached there she knocked the door lightly but got no response. Again she did the same but got no response. Her hand reached the doorknob and suddenly the door opens. She was surprised but nevertheless stepped inside. Her eyes landed on the empty bed.
Didn't he said that he wants to sleep? Then she checks the bathroom it was also empty.
Where did this hulk is gone? She thought.
She stepped out of the room and went to the hall and was about to ask the receptionist about his whereabouts but her eyes caught the glimpse of upcoming Strom. She loves this, the wind, the clouds and the sky everything seems so majestic and dark. She moves towards the glass door and push it to open. Then the wind blows her open black hairs giving her an ethereal look. And then suddenly her eyes caught the frame of a man standing facing the vast sea that was in front of the hotel. She moves towards him and stands beside him.
"I know you are not one of those people who run away in fear at the wind of war. You are the one who confronts battle eye to eye. You have some purpose behind coming here and that is... Inayat Khalil!" The female was determined that she has put the puzzle correctly because of the way her man was smirking. The bandage that he was wearing just because his hand won't hang, he takes it off and throws it away.
"I must say that you're good at solving puzzles. I was sure that will catch on this immediately." He comes closer and takes her hands in his.
"I want to promise you something." She looks at him and nods her head and this was his cue to continue.
"Today, this day is gonna be special for us. Just this one meeting and then it'll be just you and me." His face was glowing in the dark. His eyes were sparkling with generosity. She again nods and holds his hand more tightly.
"I know you can do this and I'll wait for you here just come back to me asap." She didn't want to leave him all alone but still she lets him go alone. The man smiles sheepishly caressing her cheeks.
"Rocky!" She calls.
"Hm?" He looks at her with soft eyes.
"They will be ok there, right?" She looks at him questioningly. And the man already knows about whom she is talking. To be honest he was also worried about them. But he knows that this will not take much of time and that old man won't do anything right now. He has to make sure that his enemy won't forget his repayment.
Taking her in his strong yet comfy arms, he sways her.
"Don't worry my love, they all will be ok. I know you wanted to be there but just wait for tomorrow then everything will go the we want." And for the first time she felt so protected that she could relax without worrying about anything as long as he's there. But there moment didn't last long as numerous of black and luxurious cars arrived and circled around the both. They both pulled out of each other's arms and Rocky starts smirking evilly. If there would be any other they would have been scared but it's Kayra we're talking about, the girl who's as dangerous as the Strom that is about to come.
"Sweetheart, it's show time." She also smirks.
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

A painting of young boy riding a black stallion with a sword in one hand and the reins in the other, caught the attention of the man. Rocky observed the painting of young Inayat Khalil and it looked more flaunty to him. He had a sudden urge to hire someone to make one of his and his lioness.
"Salaam alaikum!" He was busy thinking about what type of pose he'll be doing for the painting when a gruff voice interrupts. He turns to see the now old Inayat Khalil standing in front of him with a blank face.