You're My Peter Pan. (Larry Stylinson)

Authors note: Hi so this is my first fan fic and i suck at it xD but because its red nose day and Louis' hair i thought this would be a good idea.  Also its not edited sorry for any mistakes!

        Harry was on his tumblr looking through all the post being made about the Take Me Home tour. His brown hair fell in front of his beautiful green eyes, he brushed it out of the way thinking he needed a haircut and maybe another tattoo? Louis strolled through the door, Harry was caught off guard by Louis' red hair he was already expecting it for red nose day but it was still a shock. But damn did Louis look good, Harry thought hell all of us are thinking it.

      "Hey love" Louis walked over to Harry and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Im gonna go lay down for a bit you want to come?" Louis gave Harry a little wink, Harry walked over to Louis and pulled him along into their bedroom, it wasnt too late at night only nine thirty but they had missed eachother so bad that they wanted to lay together. They were eachother's other half, they made eachother complete. Harry was looking at Louis, the red hair was perfect and so was Louis' shining blue eyes, Harry looked down to Louis' lips, beautifully soft kissable lips. 

          Harry leaned in and kissed Louis with passion, Louis kissed back.

   Louis P.O.V

      I loved my boyfriend Harry with everything I had, I wanted to protect him in every way possible but latley he has been getting so much hate its getting harder to keep his smile bright. Harry was asleep now it was just before dawn, I remember Harry's lips on mine and wishing his lips were on mine now. But I wouldnt wake him, hes too adorable when he sleeps...naked. Just joking hes adorable all the time. Him being naked all the time is just a bonus.

     We were eating some breakfast by the television this morning, we were flipping through the channels but nothing was on. "Im gonna hop in the shower be right back." All I did was nod because I had just stuffed food into my mouth.

    About twenty minuets later Harry came back into the living room wearing tight as hell skinny jeans and a simle shirt. He looked nice, better than nice he looked fine as fuck and knowing that he was mine forever put a smile on my face. 

Harry's P.O.V 

    We had plans to go out tonight but we had decided to stay in, we were a little worn out from all the concerts dont get me wrong we love them, they are some of the greatest concerts but it can really tire you out.

     We were watching some classic disney movies just for the sake of it and the one on now was Peter Pan. Louis was loving it up, he hated growing up. Wendy was saying how she had to return to her home and I got that  she loves her family and such but who doesnt want to stay young forever? Louis and I were sharing a blanket my head on his shoulder as I was slumped over running my fingers through his red hair. I missed this I hadnt really been able to spend time with him these past few months but we werent gonna let anything stand in our way anymore. Afterall we are all young once even if Louis is my Peter Pan.

Authors note: Hi so this is my attempt at a fanfic and i probably failed horribly sorry it sucked, this was for red nose day? I guess i just kinda imagined them snuggling together xD okay im going now...