The Fight

As Natasha piloted our approach towards Stalingrad, the location of Loki, I sat in the lotus position meditating to prepare myself for the fight that is to come

   "What are you doing?" Steve asked confused at why Derek was sitting the way he was.

   "It's called meditation, it helps me focus." I stated as I focused my enhanced senses and heard the screams of the terrified group of civilians Loki has hostage.

   After listening I stood up and moved towards the cockpit where Natasha showed a smile she usually didn't show to anyone at all.

   "Lower the hangar." I said as Natasha looked at me confused but still did so.

   "Why do you want the hangar doors opened?" Peggy asked as she adjusted her Britain shield on her back.

   "I'm heading in on foot." I stated before I winked at her and jumped out of the jet with Steve and Peggy watching as I hit the pavement before I took off running towards an alley.

   "I'll never get used to that." Steve stated as Natasha smirked along with Peggy before Natasha closed the hangar doors and kept flying towards the mission location.

With Derek...

    After running into the Alley I used my claws to climb the side of the building before I took off on all four across the rooftops until I made it to the mission location which showed a huge group of civilians on their knees as Loki stood over them.

   "Is this not the way your species should be, kneeling before your better." Loki stated arrogantly to which an older man stood up bravely.

   "I've known men like you, your not anyone's better your just arrogant." The older man said to which I could see Loki's fist tighten slightly around his scepter before he put on fake smirk as he stared down the older man.

   "Pay attention to your elder people, let him be an example." Loki said as he pointed his scepter at the man causing a glowing blue beam of energy to pulse out of the scepter headed straight for the man and it would have hit him had I not jumped in front of the beam and started blocking it's path with my forearms.

   "Anytime guys." I said through gritted teeth just as I heard the Quinjet appear to which Steve and Peggy jumped out and used their Shields to divert the path of the beam away from the civilians to which you could see smoke rising from my forearms as they heal with Loki showing an alarmed look before Natasha positioned herself above us with her pointing the Quinjets turret at Loki.

   "Loki Stand Down!" Natasha stated into the intercom system to which Loki shot an orb at the Quinnjet to which Natasha dodged to the side as Steve, Peggy, and I ran in and started fighting the god of Mischief.

   With Peggy starting the assault I followed up behind her with a claw to the chest which caused Loki to grimace in pain before he dodged to the side due to Steve throwing his shield before Peggy let lose an assault of punches on the god, but the assault was cut short when Loki back handed Peggy sending her flying back into Steve leaving just me and Loki to square off.

   "Do you even know what you are?" Loki asked as I smirked.

   "I don't need to know, I've been alive way too long to give a damn." I said as I shifted into my werewolf form.

" I said as I shifted into my werewolf form

"ROOOAAARR!"

   As I roared at the god Natasha could be seen showing a look of remembrance due to only seeing me shift once before, when I helped her escape the Red Room.

   After shifting I ran at Loki with Loki doing the same before I quickly ducked dodging the Staff swing that was aimed for my neck before I jumped up and clawed at Loki's face causing golden icor to pour out of his wound to which Loki stopped and moved his fingers to his face before becoming shocked seeing his blood on his fingers and when he looked at me he saw me holding up my bloodied claw with a murderous smirk on my face causing a shiver of fear to run down Loki's spine before an impact was made on his gut causing Loki to go rolling across the pavement and when I looked back I saw Peggy catching her shield before she smirked at me with me smirking back, but just as I went to run at Loki suddenly AC/DC music started playing through the QuinJet speakers before I heard the the sound of a fast moving object heading straight for us only to see Tony Stark appear in his iconic Iron Man suit to which Stark quickly pointed every weapon he had at Loki as the god just stared up at the metal man.

   "Make your move Reindeer Games." Tony stated to which Loki changed out of battle garb and laid his scepter on the ground.

   "Smart move." Stark stated as I grabbed Loki and started dragging him towards the Jet while introductions were being made between the Billionaire and the Super Soldiers.

   After cuffing Loki I sat down while Natasha started up the jet and soon after Steve and Peggy came aboard with Tony right behind them.

   After cuffing Loki I sat down  while Natasha started up the jet and soon after Steve and Peggy came aboard with Tony right behind them

   "You made him bleed." Natasha stated as I held up my golden icor covered hand causing Natasha to smirk while I leaned my back and closed my eyes before I felt a weight on my shoulder and when I looked down I saw Peggy lying her head on me to which I just closed my eyes back and enjoyed the rest we had for now.

" Natasha stated as I held up my golden icor covered hand causing Natasha to smirk while I leaned my back and closed my eyes before I felt a weight on my shoulder and when I looked down I saw Peggy lying her head on me to which I just closed my ey...