Plate-24

Jimin's body convulsed, unable to contain the overwhelming surge of nausea. Collapsing against the wall, he fought to keep his eyes open as the room spun around him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's worry intensifies as he makes another desperate attempt to reach Jimin, only to be met with silence.

His anxiety had been building for over an hour since Jimin hadn't been answering his calls.

As he found himself in a foreign country for a crucial business deal, frustration welled up inside him at the lack of response. Trying to maintain his composure, Yoongi fought the urge to hurl his phone against the wall in sheer exasperation.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mr. Kim Namjoon finally returned Yoongi's call, catching him in a state of distress.

"Why in the world weren't you picking up, Dad?"

Yoongi's voice boomed, catching Mr. Kim off guard. It was highly uncharacteristic of Yoongi to direct his anger towards his family.

"Take a deep breath, Yoongi. Now, tell me what's wrong,"

Mr. Kim calmly requested, giving Yoongi a moment to regain his composure before speaking.

"Jimin's not answering his phone. I told him to stay at the Kim Mansion last night, knowing I'd be back from London tomorrow. But he refused, and now he's not responding at all,"

Yoongi's voice quivered with concern. Mr. Kim Namjoon assimilated the information before responding,

"I'll look into it."

"And Dad, please make sure to give him a stern talking-to for worrying me like this,"

Yoongi added, his tone tinged with childlike longing.

Mr. Kim couldn't help but smile before leaving his office, hurrying to his car—a sleek Bugatti. He sped toward Yoongi and Jimin's residence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin! Jimin!"

Mr. Kim Namjoon called out, his voice echoing through the empty rooms. No response came. Anxiety engulfed him as he searched every nook and cranny, combing through the backyard, kitchen, guest room, dining area, and finally, their bedroom.

Yet, Jimin was nowhere to be found, leaving Mr. Kim at a loss. He couldn't fathom where else to look. Frustrated and worried, he decided to dial Yoongi's number.

On the first ring, Yoongi's voice cut through the silence as if he had been anxiously waiting for the call.

"Dad, give him a good scolding for me,"

Yoongi playfully pleaded.

"Yo... Yoongi,"

Mr. Kim Namjoon stammered, his voice choked with emotion, and Yoongi's breath hitched in his throat. A whirlwind of thoughts raced through their minds, but they both pushed them aside for the moment.

"I can't find Jimin anywhere. The house was left wide open,"

Mr. Kim shared, and Yoongi collapsed onto the bed, his body slumping with defeat. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and his mind went blank.

Mr. Kim Namjoon appeared equally lifeless, as if all energy had been drained from his being. A heavy silence enveloped the room until the sound of the ringing phone shattered the stillness.

Mr. Kim snapped out of his trance, rushing toward the source of the sound. He instinctively halted in front of the bathroom, without a second thought, and pushed open the door.

"Jimin!"

Mr. Kim Namjoon called out in a mixture of concern and panic, snapping Yoongi out of his worrisome thoughts.