Chapter 3 - God damn!

(BUNNY YAYYYYY)

Your POV:

A week passed and I'm finally going back to school, but still grounded so I'll get my phone back in a week.

I walked to the bus stop. Was I was near, Eric ran to me and gave me a big hug. "FINALLY YOU'RE BACK!!" He screamed. "Yes I am now get off me." I replied.

Some people at school were scared of me, others were not since they know it was a prank. Mr.Garrison was still mad at me so I might have to skip his class for days.

During lunch, I sat with the 4 and sit next to Eric like usual. Somehow, Kenny and Butters were very close today... They're sitting next to each other and Butters is lying his head down on Kenny's shoulder.

That's kinda gay.. I don't hate gays and neither does eric. But I'm not gay. I swear.

"FAGS!!!" Eric teased with a sadistic smile, pointing at the two blondes. "Fuck off fatass, you're with Y/N all the time." Kenny flipped us off. "WHAT THE FUCK POOR!?!?" Eric yelled, obviously offended. "I'm not gay you undead soul." You spoke calmly.

*SpongeBob narrator voice*
Later...

Eric and I were at the library with Butters. "I'll go tease him." Eric whispered to me. I shrugged and was like, sure. That's literally you.

"Sup Butters? How's your boyfriend?" Eric teased. Butters looked awkward and just gulped. "We're not gay I swear!" He responded. "Uh-huh, when you two fags were close during lunch." Eric giggled.

"Eric.. Please shut up..." Butters sighed.

I didn't want to give a shit so I just got out a book and read it. Maybe Butters will stand up for himself because I don't underestimate people, it's so dumb.

Narrator POV:

Kenny noticed that his boyfriend was being teased by the fatass. He glared and walked up to them, standing in front of Butters.

"Awww Kenny? Here to defend your baby??" Cartman said with a sarcastic tone and a sarcastic 'aww' face. Kenny glared, a bit more angrier than before.

"Talk to him like that again and you'll get your fatass kicked." He warned. Cartman pulled out a 'pfft' and bursted into laughter.

"AHAHAHAHA THATS SO GAY!! Watcha gonna do, beat me- WOAH!!!" Before Cartman could finish, Kenny grabbed him by his leg and threw him to the ground, beating the crap outta him. Butters blushed.

There were a few people in the library (around 10 people) and they noticed what was going on. They all around the 3 and yelled "BEAT HIM!" repeatedly.

You realized what was going on and stood up. You walked a bit closer but didn't defend Cartman because you'll end up like him by Kenny.

"Yikes.." you thought to yourself as you bite your fingernails.

*SpongeBob narrator voice*
A few moments later...

Cartman was on the floor, shaking. Butters was hugging Kenny, burying his face into his gray shirt, which Kenny took his thick orange jacket off.

"If you do this again, you'll be dead to me." Kenny spat to Cartman.

Your POV:

Holy shit... Kenny just beat Eric. To be honest, one of the only things that scare me is Kenny getting furious. Yeah, he's shorter than me but still. I'm a little too scared to come close to get Eric, but I have to do it.

I slowly walked to the area. "What do you want Y/N?" Kenny asked, looking at me calming down. "I'm getting Cartman." I responded.

Kenny sighed. "Oh shit. That racist fatass." He picked up Eric and threw him to me, which Eric was on top of me and our faces close, looking like we're about to kiss. What the hell Kenny?!

I gently pushed him off me and stood up. "Give me a favor. Keep your boyfriend away from mine. He just gave me a headache." Kenny sighed and held Butters's hand.

"Remind him that if he fucks with us again, guess who's the dying one now. Let's go Buttercup."

Kenny kisses Butters's forehead and they walked out the library together. Damn. Kenny might be dying a lot but he could be very killer to. Like me but uhhh.... cringier.

I looked down to see Cartman hugging my long leg, tightly. "I'm gonna die Y/N.." He complained. I sighed.

"You are not gonna die."
I gave him my hand. He grabbed it and I helped him get up. Then we left.

Damn.

(Edit: ANNSJSJSKWKNSDOOWOWKSKS I ACTUALLY HATE THIS CHAPTER I WROTE MONTHS AGO JANSNSN ISTG IMA KMS 💀💀💀)