Chap 3

Kushal entered his cabin and sat in front of his chair with a smirk on his face....

Sid made not so interested face looking him and said
Sd- Tu kabse knock karne lag gaya chutiye.....said annoyingly

Ku- Arrey vo kya hai naa maine socha kahin koi aur naa ho tere cabin mein.... U know koi private baat naa ho rahi ho yahan par....

Sd- Shehnaaz nahi aayi abhi cabin mein, 20 minutes pehle bola thaa to get ready and come in my cabin par madam pata nahi kahan gayab hain......said lost in his own world🤫🤫

Kushal looked him with open mouth and said
Ku- Maine kab kaha bey shehnaaz ke saath.... Kyun shehnaaz ke saath tune kuch private baat karni hai.....said with are u serious look on his face......

Sd- Ahhhhhh ahmmmm vo ahmmmm nahi private ahmmmmm private baat kya hai matlab.........
Vo main toh sab interns kaa wait kar raha thaa.... By the way Mr. aap yahan par kya kar rahe hain... If u forgot u too have a team to handle so go and focus on that......said looking into a file.....

Kushal was about to say something just then they heard a knock on a door

Ku- Lagta hai shehn.....ahmmm I mean Teri team aa gayi......🫢🫢

Sid rolled his eyes looking him smirking.....
Sd- Come in.....

There his team came and he looked towards shehnaaz who looked towards him giving a smile and then looked at kushal with a great bright smile 😀😀

Sid didn't like her giving such a bright smile to kushal and a formal smile to him......

Sd- Dr. Kushal please I want to have some conversation with my team and I am sure your team  must be waiting for u..... Let's start our work.....said annoyingly

Kushal moved out giving him dost dost naa raha look to which Sid rolled his eyes.....

Sd- So today u all will follow me in checking patients and observe everything.... This will be done for a week and by the end of each day u all will submit your reports to me that will include each and every detail of your observations.......

Everyone nodded their head and moved out of his cabin....
Sd- Ahhmmm Dr. Shehnaaz plsss wait for a minute I need to talk, u all plsss wait near emergency ward we'll be there in a minute.......

Shehnaaz nodded her head and stood there lowering her head.....
Sid moved towards her and said
Sd- Look at me........said in a dominating tone

Sana looked towards him and was shocked to see him standing so close to him, she was about to move back just then Sid held her waist and moved her towards him......

Sd- Never ever listen to me never ever get scared from me or move away from me..... Understood......said tracing his finger on her face

Sana was just looking at his face and closed her eyes when she felt him touching her face.......
Sd- Words bachaa tell me u will never move away from me......