Chapter 1: The Pact

Within the confines of a once-thriving school, a catastrophic event unfolds, plunging the lives of a group of students into chaos and despair. As the foundations crumble and the world around them collapses, these young souls find themselves teetering on the precipice of death. In that harrowing moment, when mortality hangs in the balance, they are faced with an unfathomable choice: accept a pact offered by the embodiment of darkness itself, Satan, or perish.

Initium finis.

The school day trudged along like any other, a tedious landscape of boredom and monotony. However, amidst the dreary routine, a glimmer of joy awaited the students during their much-anticipated recess. Like a lifeline, it arrived just in time to rescue them from the clutches of education's dull embrace.

The school bell rang out, its resounding echoes reverberating across the grounds, beckoning the hungry teenagers towards the bustling canteen. Yet, as the lunchtime ritual unfolded, there was an uncharacteristic air of discontent emanating from the lunch lady. Her gestures were sharp, the ladle forcefully thrown into the pot as she scooped up portions of her special chili, slamming them down onto the plastic plates with a hint of frustration.

Amidst this backdrop, the students dispersed to their chosen tables or sought the company of their friends, filling the space with a cacophony of lively conversations. The cafeteria buzzed with life, teeming with students and teachers engaged in their respective exchanges. It was a vibrant and bustling scene, where voices merged into a symphony of youthful energy and shared moments.

However, this fleeting moment was abruptly shattered as the ground beneath them began to convulse violently. The once-stable tables and chairs danced uncontrollably, and the voices of the teachers, now filled with terror, cried out in unison, "Earthquake!" A paralyzing fear gripped and immobilized the students in their seats, but the adults swiftly sprang into action, ushering the students out of harm's way, guiding them through the labyrinthine corridors and away from the canteen's impending danger. With each passing second, the rumbling grew more ferocious, threatening to tear the very fabric of the school apart. The ceiling quivered precariously, then descending upon the trembling ground in a deafening crash. Amidst the pandemonium, the students and staff sprinted desperately, their hearts pounding with fear. Tragically, some were ensnared by collapsing walls and crumbling floors, their lives extinguished in an instant, their dreams shattered amidst the tumult.

The scene unfolded in an abyss of pure chaos. Piercing screams intertwined with anguished cries, creating an eerie symphony that reverberated through the crumbling hallways. The flickering lights exposed twisted electrical wiring, igniting fires that consumed the surroundings, casting an ominous glow upon the turmoil that enveloped the once familiar school.

Only about half of students and staff managed to escape the crumbling school, their bodies covered in dirt and bearing superficial flesh wounds. However, the toll was devastating, as many met their final moments within the once prestigious institution, which stands now reduced to nothing more than scattered debris and remnants of its former glory.

In the heart of the school, amidst the chaotic scene of blazing fires and billowing dust, seven students found themselves trapped beneath the weight of the debris. Their bodies lay bloodied and weak, their energy fading as they futilely struggled to get free. The scorching heat from the fire permeated the air, making the floor unbearably hot beneath them. Stones and dust infiltrated their eyes, causing further agony and disorientation. Together they faced the grim reality of their situation, bound by the shared tragedy that had befallen them. Despite their valiant efforts, the cruel embrace of death drew nearer, extinguishing their hopes and dreams within the crushing confines of the wreckage.