𝓔𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓷 𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂

Mamas always knows how to push my buttons. Before we got the text from Forrest we was laying in bed discussing the topic from earlier. Which is why I'm rolling my eyes now. I knew her attraction to men was never just going to go away but I didn't expect us to be having that issue already.
I'm not saying his chocolate ass wouldn't have got it had I been single but that's the thing I'm not single. Ion know why it's bothering me that Cy wanna fuck this man but it is. Like I said I know he attractive but I wasn't thinking that. I mean I'm happy she told me but still, I'm gone try not to let it bother me.
Pulling up to the B&B I take in the beauty of it while getting out the car. Thank god we brought our swimsuits cause I'm for sure using the hot tub. Opening the door he leads us to the living room where we can set up the games.
"I just want you to know at some point we're using the hot tub." I said pulling everything out the box. "So don't say Ian tell you."
"Fine with me I got some shorts." He responded plopping down on the couch, "Oh yeah Chavo said he'll be here tonight too so if you hear something random it's probably him. Cause I doubt Treys ass is coming back tonight."
"That's fine, which game you wanna play first? We got Uno, Truth or Dare Jenga, Charge It To The Game or my favorite Kings Cup?" Cy says clapping her hands.
"Fuck is Kings Cup?" Po baby looked lost than a bitch.
"You trying to get fucked up or nah?" Was my only response.
"Fuck it why not." Once he agreed to that game Cy started setting up the game and writing out the rules on the board while I grabbed the cups and the liquor. "Oh y'all serious? Don't be tryna take advantage of me now."
"Boy bye," I said waving hmm off, "Ain't nobody gone take advantage of yo ass, just don't lose."
"Yeah Ight." Ignoring him we did a run down of all the rules making sure the board was propped up so he can't say we cheating or he forgets what one means. Youngest goes first so of course Cy pulls.
Mamas pulls a two and who does she pick, me of course. "Why you pick me?"
"Cause you acting real mean right now, hopefully that shot losen you up." Rolling my eyes I throw my shot back and pulled the next card, fucking up the rotation, which was an eight, not really fucking with Cy right now I choose Forrest as my mate.
"So wait every time you take a shot I have to take a shot but every time I take shot you don't have to?"
"Look at you catching on." The next card gets pulled but before it's read I stop him, "Everyone needs to make them a regular cup tho before we start pulling any Kings. It don't gotta be mixed either."
Everybody starts grabbing different liquor and juices. In my cup I had blanco gran coramino, white remy, hypnotic, special pineapple juice and sprite. Forrest just filled his cup with the white remy, and Cy poured some of everything in her shit vodka, tequila, remy, hypnotic and whatever else cause I stopped paying attention after that. She gone be fucked up in a minute.
"Baby did you already take them shrooms?"
"Nah, I'm about to though." I said sipping my cup. Yeah I'm definitely about to vibing. "It's in the pineapple juice." Mamas then filled the rest of her cup with the pineapple juice and poured a shot of it for Forrest.
"You don't have to drink it, but it's an option for you if you wanna try them." Here she go flirtin and shit. "But what number did you get?"
"An ace, that mean Pyn you gotta drink."
"So you do remember when I drink you drink."
"Awh shit I'm bout to be drunk huh?"
"Possibly." I shrug my shoulders taking a sip from my cup. We continue on with the game, going in our circle. So far nothing to crazy has happened but I know that right now Mamas is the drunkest. Only two kings have been pulled, the first by Forrest and the second by Cy, I just know who ever pulls that last one gone be highly upset. Since it was my turn I pulled the next card and low and behold it was a, "King." Pouring some of my cup into the Kings cup, I gotta think this through. "My rule is, for every cuss word you remove an article of clothing, y'all coo with that? Or should I do everybody put  their phone on the table and for every notification you get take a piece of clothing off?" Hearing them both grown at the second one, "I'll do the notifications." 
       Both of them huffed but placed their phones on the table. Keeping the game going Forrest is my mate and also Cy's mate. But at the same time Cy is both me and Forrest' mate. I'm the most sober, Cy is fucked up and Forrest is either keeping it together or trying to.
      Surprisingly Forrest phone went off the most with Cy's being in second place. Meaning Cy was down to her bra and panties and Forrest had on a sock with a pillow covering himself. As the game continues we're down to the last seven cards and it's Forrest turn. He then pulls the last Ace, smirking at me as he places the card down.
       "Come on MATES let's take these shots." I couldn't help but laugh cause you can tell he thought he had me. Must've forgot who the fuck I was. 
      "Maaaaaan how do I keeeeeeeeep taking all these DAMN shoooooooots?" Yeah he was trying to keep it together. Meanwhile mamas was fighting for her life and hiccuping. Passing her some water I wait for to grab the next card. She ends up pulling a five, thumb master, which is useless cause she's so fucked up. Shaking my head I pull my card which happens to be the last King.
      "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck." Is all I could say while I grab the cup with the most fucked up concoction I could think of. "After this we done drinking, we gone doordash some food and then go chill in the hot tub till it's here, coo?" The both nodded their heads while I grabbed the pineapple juice, forgetting it wasn't regular juice. I downed the entire cup and then refilled my cup with the juice chugging that down.
      "Baaaaaaaaby," Mamas crawled over into my lap  kissing on my neck and whispering in my  ear, "I wanna fuck you but I can't." I don't know if what she just said cause it or the cup I just downed but my panties is flooded.
       "Y'all neeeeeed the room or something?"
       Picking Mamas up off of me I sat her next to me on the couch, "Nah we getting in the hot tub so let's go change and meet outside." Going to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and realized I was fucked up. The shrooms were kicking in and I was barely holding it down now. Cy entered the bathroom and after my mini pep talk. I changed and went outside to prepare the hot tub leaving her in there.
        Getting in my muscles started to relax and my head started to clear. About 20 minutes in I noticed neither one of they drunk asses came outside yet. So going back inside I hear moaning and clapping, I try to get to the sounds as fast as I could but the drugs was slowing me down. Making sure to regulate my breathing so I don't have an anxiety attack I steady myself onto the wall and find the both of them in the kitchen. 
        My girlfriend bent over the counter holding her ass cheeks open throwing it back with Forrest behind her and his hand around her throat dogging her shit. Her titties coming out the top of her bikini and her bottoms pulled to the side. They couldn't see me I don't think, either due to their drunken state or due to me being at angle from them.
      I knew she said she was thinking about it, but to actually do it and like this is crazy. "I hope you enjoy it too." Cy's eyes popped wide open trying to scramble away, but she couldn't with the hold and force of Forrest. "Nah don't stop on my accord."
     "I honestly wasn't, now spread that shit back open." Was his only response while he kept stroking my woman, shit do I even still call her that. Scoffing and turning on my heels I hear him mumble something. But I keep moving grabbing my bag and going into the room I seen earlier heading straight for the shower.
      Stepping in I couldn't help thinking to myself. I can't believe this shit. She wanted this, not me, and this what she goes and do. We should've just never even came if I knew this was how she was going to act. But shit I guess it was bound to happen. Closing my eyes I let the water fall completely over my body, blocking out my surroundings. I let the drugs do the job they were supposed to be doing trying not to send myself on a bad trip.
      I don't know how long I stay under that hot water but it must've been a while, cause I heard the shower door open. Turning around I come face to face with Forrest.
      "I'm not Cypress so you can get the fuck out." All he did was ignore what I just said and walked towards me trapping me against the wall. "This ain't that so move the fuck around." I said trying to push his sculpted chest away but damn this nigga solid.
       "If your pussy not wet right now then I'll walk but if it is, you gone put it in my mouth." The issue with that is my pussy is still wet from before. And with his voice being slightly deeper it wasn't helping. Like I said if I was single.
     "Yeah no get the fuck out, you're blowing my high." I said going to push him away again with the same results. Reaching out he grabs my neck with one hand and takes the other reaching between my lips. I know he knows I'm wet cause he does that same little smirk from before.
        Not even getting the chance to stop it from happening he grips both my thighs and places me on his shoulders. His lips wrapping around my clit making me throw my head back. Fuck this nigga know how to eat some pussy. Hearing the shower door open again I look up and see Cypress coming in making my flood gates open for real.
      "Come suck this dick for Daddy. Get it nice and wet too." Watching my girlfriend follow those orders and get on her knees for this man did it from me. Squirting all in his mouth he pulled back and stuck his tongue in my ass prolonging the stream. "Yeah I'm about to fuck that attitude outta you."
This nigga clearly on demon time cause what the fuck is happening. Lifting me up higher he started eating my ass. Not being able to control the moans coming out my mouth I let them just fly out. I give up all restraint and just let it happen.
After making sure my ass was wet as the fuck and I squirted two more times, he brought me down and put my back to his chest. Looking down I make eye contact with Cy and maintain it. She has this man's dick down her throat with her tongue out licking his balls.
He steps back removing his dick from her mouth slowly. Damn that shit is dripping. Hold up that's a big bitch. "You about to about to take all this shit too with no complaints, aight?" I just nodded my head cause I was flabbergasted at the audacity of this man. Slapping my clit he says, "Use your words."
"Yes." After I said that he started aligning himself with my ass. This is probably the biggest dick I took in my ass cause the burn I'm feeling right now I haven't felt in a while. Slowly but surely he was working it in. From all Cy's spit and him eating my ass it didn't take long to get the head in. "FUUUUUUUUUCK!"
As he keeps going deeper I feel like I'm being split in half, my eyes start rolling to the back of my head. "Yeah where that mouth at now? Hmmmm?" I couldn't even respond because I felt lips wrap around my clit and fingers in my pussy. "Damn this shit wet, you my slut now."
"OH MY GAAAAWD!" Not being able to hold it in I starting squirting. Which must've triggered Forrest because he finally starts stroking my ass. "YES DADDY FUCK ME!"
Picking up speed and somehow still giving me long strokes. Using my legs as leverage to fuck the shit dog shit outta me. "Nah I want you watch this." Walking with his dick still in me he gets out the shower and he faces me towards the mirror. Somewhere in the background I can hear the shower cut off and Cy coming out too.
He sits me on the counter with my legs spread wide open and my ass hanging off the counter. "Keep them legs open and look at yourself." Doing as I was told I see Cy sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs looking at me through the mirror. "Play with that pussy." Was the last thing he said before he started drilling my ass.
"DA- DADDY!" I almost stopped playing with my pussy but I didn't instead I matched the pace and movements of Cy through the mirror. "I'm finna cum." I felt his hand wrap around my throat while he strokes got faster.
"Cum." Squirting on demand, I couldn't do anything but whimper. Not even two seconds later Cy was shooting up in the air and moaning her ass off. "Yeah y'all some nasty ass sluts. My nasty ass sluts."
"Yes Daddy whatever you say." Was Cy's response. I just moaned in response. Gripping my throat harder but with both hands he kicked it up a notch.
Not being able to know where I began or where I ended I let my eyes roll backwards into my head. "Take this dick." Was all he said as squeezed till I passed out.
I don't think I was out that long but when I came to I was in the bed on my back with Cy eating my pussy as she got fucked from the back. "Yeah wake that ass up, we ain't done." Reaching down i grip Cy's neck as I came all in her mouth drowning the fuck outta her. "Put them legs behind ya head." Doing as I was told not wanting a repeat of just a few minutes ago. He pulls out and slaps Cy on her ass. "Go bounce on that pussy til y'all cum twice."
Coming up to kiss me on my lips Cy places that fat ass pussy on mine and baby is dripping. "Fuck Pyn this clit so fucking big." Bouncing her clit on mine making tears come out my eyes.
"Fuuuuck baby don't stop." Looking directly in Cy's eyes I get lost in them forgetting about the world around us. Feeling an orgasm approaching I pinch my own nipples causing a spray to happen. "Cy baaaaaaaabyyyyyy," my clit completely overstimulated, "I'm about to cum again Mamas." And I in fact came two more times the second one triggering her first one. Seeing this chocolate ass dick in between us I sucked on his balls while baby slurped that dick up. All that spit sliding down to his balls and into my mouth triggered another orgasm from me which set off Cy's.
Pulling back he aimed his dick at both of our faces. "Open y'all's mouth." Quickly jacking hisself off we put our faces together and open our mouths. I heard it before I felt it, the first shot came to the corners of our mouth with him moaning out our names. After that it was like we were getting drowned in nut, both of our faces completely covered. "Damn."
Grabbing Cy's face I clean the nut off her face with my tongue and then kissing her to put in her mouth. She does the same to me. Once we're done we both sit up and clean him up with our mouths.
"Y'all some nasty ass sluts you know that," he said slapping each of our asses. "My nasty ass sluts now." Ignoring him I just rolled over to the side away from the door and instantly knocking faintly hearing him say, "Welcome to death row."