Chapter 3 - The Fight

LAST CHAPTER:
                Y/N: "Noah, we have to go"

MIRAGE'S POV:

As me and the other autobots fight Scourge and his team, I look around to see if y/n is still ok, but i don't even see her here. Panic starts to fill within me as I frantically look around, hoping- praying, that I'll see her ok. But, to no avail, I don't see her anywhere.

'No....no! Where is she?! Is she hurt!? Did they kidnap her!?' I think to myself in panic, and as I'm in a trance with my thoughts one of scourge's soldiers run at me, I couldn't see who since Prime got them in time.

"Focus Mirage!" Prime yells at me

"I-I can't find y/n!!" I say panicked and Prime rolls his eyes

"Forget about the girl! Fight now, look later!" Prime yells and goes back into the fight. Mirage follows his leader but is still worried about y/n

'Why am I this worried over a human girl that I just met?' I think to myself, then I think back to when it was just me and her waiting for Noah in the parking lot. Thinking of how flustered she made me that my head lights accidentally came on, how sweet and amazing her giggles were, how proud and satisfied I was when I made her laugh, how fuckin' good she is at teasing and flirting with me, how her eyes just lit up, like a kid on Christmas, when she talked about how fascinated she is with my kind, how I felt a spark in me when we bonded...how she just is....

Wait

A spark? I...I cant feel a spark for a human! It's not possible for us to be like that, let alone her ever feeling a spark with me too. It can't ever happen, maybe it was just because I was anxious about the mission. Yeah, that's definitely it, there's no spark, it was just my nerves, and that's all...

...right?...

Y/N'S POV:

Right now me, Noah, and who I learned was Elena, are all running through the building, trying to get away from whatever was chasing us. I've read about them before, but I just can't remember how to take one down... I mean i didn't have to worry about that until now...

God, I wish Mirage was here...he would save us with how strong he is, being a robot and all...and he could provide humor, and kindness, and care... and ugh, at least he'd make there be someone here who is attractive... (Author: welllll Noah and Elena are attractive but for the story line you don't think that are)

Wait- what- excuse me? Nu uh, stop it brain! He's a transformer, it can't happen...sadly...wait, ew, stop, he's- he's a gross transformer...well- not gross but still, transformer non the less. UGH I hate my brain!!!

Soon me, Noah, and Elena, run out of the building, me leading the way, and ducking so we don't get seen and get dragged into the fight. Unfortunately for us, when we were trying to hide someone came up from behind us, we herd them and turned around quickly, to see them. I couldn't see who exactly it was, but they pointed their gun/arm at us and I quickly got in front of my brother and Elena and pulled them together so I could at least try to soften the blow. The guy blasted us and we all flew back, me taking the most damage, and Noah dropped the key to the portal. I was on the ground beside my brother, my arm laying in his stomach as my ears ring, I squint open my eyes and see the transformer going for the key. I try to stand up, I get my back off of the ground, sitting up, but it's no use, before I could stand, he got the key... I fall back down to the ground and close my eyes

'I'm so sorry, autobots... I couldn't help...' I think as I feel more and more blood fall out of me by the second... it's getting harder to breath... and I feel myself black out...