Chapter 4: A Hectic Second Day

Kiyotaka's POV

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?!!"

Everyone shouted in shock. Well, not exactly everyone. Horikita was looking at us wide-eyed, while Yousuke was simply smiling. The rest of the Ayanokouji Group were giving us teasing grins, while Kushida was smiling cheerfully.

"When did you even get to know each other, Kei-chan?" Matsushita asked, clearly interested in the subject.

Of course, she's the one that's the most curious about it.

I couldn't help but sigh at her, remembering the time she stalked me in order to find out more about me.

"We were in the same group during the Zodiac Exam, and we became close since then. However, we kept our relationship a secret until now, because both me and Kiyotaka didn't want to reveal it to everyone... until now." Kei explained.

"Then did you... break up with Hirata-kun so that you can be in a relationship with Ayanokouji-kun?" asked Mori Nene, one of Kei's friends.

"No." Kei said, then after a few deep breaths, she continued. "Due to private reasons, I asked Hirata-kun to be in a fake relationship with me. We broke up because I fell in love with Kiyotaka, and Hirata-kun was more than happy to break off the fake relationship after finding out. Once again, thank you for going along with my unreasonable request, Hirata-kun."

She then bowed after that, while everyone was still shocked by what Kei had just said. She had mixed in lies with the truth, but I was a little startled that Kei revealed this information.

"You're always welcome, Karuizawa-san, and I'm happy that you finally found happiness." Yousuke had his usual kind smile.

"Oh, speaking of happiness..." Kei was still grinning as she looked at me. "Guys, I had just achieved something massive earlier!"

Ah, she was going to talk about that. I sighed again.

"What is it, Kei-chan?" Yuki asked, surprising everyone once more as they were wondering how they got so close so quickly.

"I made Kiyotaka smile earlier!" she said with just the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

"WHAT?!" the Ayanokouji Group shouted, while the others in the class had their eyes widened.

"Seriously?!" Keisei said.

"She made Ayanokouji-kun smile?" I heard Horikita mutter to herself.

"Why didn't you take a picture of it, Kei-chan?" Yuki whined.

"Kiyotaka looked so handsome while smiling! I don't want to show it anyone else, because I don't want any more rivals!" Kei said. The others laughed at this.

"Congratulations, Keipon!" Haruka patted Kei in the shoulder, while her friends snickered at Kei's nickname.

"Pfft, Keipon?!" Matsushita laughed. "That's a great nickname! I'll call you that from now on!"

"You're a genius at nicknames, Hasebe-san!" Shinohara praised Haruka for the nickname.

"Hey, stop it, guys!" Kei pouted. It honestly looked adorable, I could stare at it all day. I decided to join in.

"Oh no, please continue teasing her." I said, grabbing everyone's attention. "Kei's pouting face is the cutest. I want to stare at it all day."

Kei blushed hard hearing that and punched me in the chest in embarrassment. The girls then continued to tease her. Meanwhile, the boys were simply awestruck at just how smooth I was.

"Holy shit, that was smooth." one of them muttered.

"Ayanokouji, you bastard, you got a girlfriend before me! You owe us a meal for this!" Ike said while smiling mischievously.