Chapter no 1

Note: This was written 1 year ago and it's not that good.

Sakhi sat on the bed like a lifeless body staring at nothing in particular. She was sitting like a body without soul trying to remember all the incidents with Rajesh, Vivaan, Vandhana and Atherva standing besides her.

Sakhi beta.

Vandhana called out, her voice a soft caress against the turmoil Sakhi has endured. Vandana sat besides her and pulled her in a hug. Sakhi,s body trembled, a wave of fear swept over her but she eased feeling her mother's touch.

Vandhana pulled away from the hug and cupped her face, her touch tender and loving.

Ky...a kya hu...a beta Sakhi Ky...a hu...a? Ky...a h...o ga...ya beta?

Vandhana asked, her voice cracking because of the pain she felt and a lump formed in her throat.

Rajesh,s eyes went on Sakhi,s neck and he noticed a huge red mark on her neck. He grew worried. Vivaan looked at the red mark on Sakhi,s neck and closed his eyes inhaling sharply in pain as he looked at the other side. Tears pricking his eyes.

Sak...hi beta ku...ch ya...ad hai aap...ko? Ky...a hu...a

Vandhana asked, her voice was shaky as a lump rose in her throat. Tears welling up in her eyes but vandhana controlled them as she knew that she has to be strong for Sakhi.

Mujhe kuch yaad nahin hai mumma.

Sakhi said, her voice carrying a hint of exhaustion.

Sakhi.

Vivaan called out, his voice quivering with pain as he stepped closer watching her in pain.

Chalo Vivaan.

Rajesh said getting up angrily.

Vivaan held his hand stopping him in his tracks.

No Sir. We can't do anything right now.

Vivaan said as calmly as he could trying to suppress his anger.

What do you mean by no Sir, we can't do anything right now...

Rajesh exclaimed angrily.

Dekhiye Rajesh uncle. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now. But Humein posh se kaam lena hoga.

Vivaan said trying to make Rajesh understand. His own anger pulpable. Rajesh took a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

Pehli baat.

Rajesh exclaimed and Vivaan looked at him.

Woh posh nahin hosh hota hai. Aur dusri baat tum sahi keh rahe ho.

Rajesh said. Vivaan nodded letting out a small smile but his smile fluttered. The pain in his eyes evident.

He looked at sakhi and sat besides her on the chair. He was about to touch her hand but sakhi trembled and he stopped understanding her state of mind.

Sakhi.

Vivaan called out softly. Sakhi looked at him blankly but he didn't miss the hint of fear in her eyes. Vivan felt a tug at his heart. Tears welling up in his eyes as he saw her condition.

Vandhana aunty cotton and antiseptic. Sakhi ka wound...

Vivaan stopped closing her eyes in pain. Vandhana nodded her head in positive and rushed out to get the first aid kit.

Didi main Kuch laun aapke liye?

Atharva asked Sakhi. His concern evident.

Atharva aap bahar jao beta humein Sakhi didi se baat kerni hai.

Rajesh said softly. Atherva nodded his head in positive seeing the seriousness of the situation and left from there.

Vandhana returned with the first aid kit and sat in front of sakhi. She tended Sakhi,s wound with utmost gentleness and care.

Aah!!

Sakhi hissed as Vandhana placed the cotton on the wound over her neck. Rajesh and Vivaan closed their eyes in pain.

End Of Chapter!!!

Coming up next: Her pain.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️💝