⟡ ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖 ⟡

Jeongin/no one pov (i suck at povs)
Third person

"YANG JEONGIN!"

Jeongin snapped awake, groaning before blinking. He looked tiredly at his older brother standing at the door, hands on his hips.

"Hyung it's the weekend," He groaned, and rolled over.

"It's your DATE."

"It's at 1," He mumbled, not bothering to check the time.

"Exactly, and it's already 12. Get up, I'm getting you an outfit."

Minjoon came over and threw the blanket off Jeongin, making him groan in complaint. He pulled him up, dragging him to the bathroom.

He threw him down on the chair, brushing through his chaotic hair as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

His brother threw some things into his hair, flattening it before fluffing it up in some spots.

"Your roots are growing out," He examined, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah. I might re dye it at some point."

"Or don't. Black hair suited you too."

He hummed, leaning over the sink to wash his face.

"Mom's making breakfast- well more like brunch. Get over here, I'm getting you an outfit."

"Since when were you so interested in helping me hyung?" He snickered, teasing his brother as the shuffled through his closet.

"Since when were you gay Jeongin?"

"Fair."

"No, seriously."

"Why?" Jeongin asked, crossing his arms, "Is that a problem?"

"I'm just wondering jeez," He snapped, "And no, I have plenty of friends who are gay."

"I dunno," He replied, "I didn't care about love until like-"

"You met Seungmin?"

"Kind of? He was like mean to me at first but I think he is to everyone. Felix says so."

"If he hurts you he's 6 feet under."

"Since when did you care about me THIS much, hyung?"

"Since when were YOU interested in love, Jeongin," He mocked, throwing him a t-shirt that exposed his shoulders, black jeans, and a belt.

"Add a necklace and rings," Minjoon added, going over to his desk to look through his jewelry box.

"It might be cold later. Why make me wear a tshirt?"

"Make him give you his sweater," He smirked, making Jeongins face burn and hurry off to the bathroom to change.

He held the clothing choice up to the mirror, examining it. He had these clothes for a long time, but never tried this combination. He hated to admit it, but Minjoon did have a taste in fashion.

Once he changed, he returned to his bedroom to see his hyung holding out a necklace and a few rings.