Chapter Forty-Five, The Road to Comprehension 14

"Senior brother..." Ning Muyi called Li Ran to stop.

"I know that you have always taken care of me and treated me well. I have let down your kindness, senior brother, I cannot become a Taoist partner with you." Ning Muyi said softly.

"Why?" Li Ran asked stubbornly, obviously Ning Muyi didn't show any intention of liking anyone, why didn't he try to accept him.

"I already belong to myself, how can I be sincere with you?"

"But you didn't..." Apart from Luo Lanxuan, Li Ran really couldn't think of anyone Ning Muyi would look at more often.

"No, I've liked that person for a long time." Ning Muyi recalled the past with Nalan Yuyu, showing a happy smile, "I've loved him for a long, long time..." Ning Muyi casually

said Smiling, Zhuohua Sheng Taoyao, looked deeply into the eyes of Li Ran and Luo Lanxuan, who was sulking beside him, as if a dagger soaked in poison had been stabbed into their hearts.

"Really..." Li Ran's expression was miserable, and he moved the corners of his mouth weakly. It's useless to say more words, and it's better to extinguish the little hope in his heart if he refuses directly. Well, why bother if you don't love, he understood.

"Junior brother Mu Yi, master... I will explain it to you, you... don't worry, you are still my junior brother." Li Ran turned his back and walked into the inner hall in slow motion.

Ning Muyi watched his back closely, confirmed that he had really made up his mind to let go, and he was relieved.

A white jade shadow passed by, and Ning Muyi reached out to catch it.

Li Ran tilted his head and parted his lips slightly, "This jade flute, I thought it was very suitable for you when I first saw it. I was going to give it to you, but it's useless for me to keep it now. You can accept it.

" With the warm jade flute, Ning Muyi felt a little guilty. After a long time, he leaned over to grab Luo Lanxuan, picked up the formula and decided to return to Zifeng Jingjing.

The cold wind blew past his ears, he was not covered with real energy as usual, and the fragrance of snow plums in his yard eased his thoughts.

After calming down, she realized that Luo Lanxuan in her arms was motionless, not as quiet as a living thing.

"Lan Xuan..."

He lifted him up and met those clear animal eyes, "Lan Xuan, why are you unhappy?"

...

Luo Lanxuan hadn't accepted the news that Ning Muyi had fallen in love with someone else, so he was deceiving himself and others. into Ning Muyi's embrace.

A man doesn't flick his tears lightly, but he doesn't reach the sad point. The corners of Luo Lanxuan's eyes were wet, tears stained the down on his face, big and big teardrops fell down desperately, his long eyelashes were soaked, he wept silently, which made Ning Muyi feel anxious In a group, they clumsily wiped away the tears from Luo Lanxuan's eyes.

"Don't cry! What are you crying for?" Ning Muyi was at a loss, he had clearly rejected Li Ran, what was he still worried about? !

Luo Lanxuan was at a loss for words, resenting that he didn't know how to control the true energy in his body, so that his master was taken away, and he couldn't keep him with a word... The more he thought about it, the sadder

he was. The only person who was kind to him, the person he fell in love with unknowingly, how could it be someone else's before he heard his intentions? Who is that man? ! With his current appearance, he is talking about protecting his master for a lifetime, not to mention a lifetime, a day, even a moment is a problem, what ability can he use to treat his master well?