part 7

The words which are underlined were all true . Every girl have already heard some of those words from elders or Aunts , relative or in society too

But girls we need to stop all this let's shut those people mouth by achieving something or doing something .

So they can remember to not to say those words to anyone again .

Let's make them regret on their own words

And comment down if you guys also face anything like these .

_____________________________________

Yn pov

??? : WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU YN ?

I widen my eyes hearing the voice . I push Taehyung to side and ran down

I came down and stood infront of my Aunt and her son

Let me tell you about them .

My Aunt Rupa is my dad's older sister .
Well she is not living with us because she hate our family because grandpa write his all property in my name .

She want money want to be rich but she got angry of the decision of grandpa and left from here but come here once in 2 years .

I know u guys are wondering how can i be rich when i am from middle class family.

Well our family is rich but at my 10th birthday i wish to donate all the property to orpange , hospitals , schools , etc . But still we have respect in society my dad is a mayor in this village .  He took decision of every thing related in this village.

My Aunt son teja he is really a pervert . He always touch me inappropriately . When i try to tell these to my family members or friends he blackmail me saying he have the videos and photos of me showering and changing if i complaint about him he leak the them .

Because of that fear from many ears i shut my mouth not talking about that matter to anyone .

My Aunt always hurt me physically and mentally always say i am sin to this family. Though i am a type of a rowdy girl i still fear her . Why ?

Because she know her son have photo and videos of mine and she even know which type of person her son is . But she support him .

Well let's get back to the story .

I  stand infront of them looking down having a blank face  everyone came too hall hearing her voice

Rupa : where were you ?

Yn : I....

Before i answer someone answer from behind its Taehyung

Taehyung : she was with me

Rupa : who are you ?

Taehyung : myself Taehyung i am her soon to be husband

Rupa : husband? So you are having fun with your husband before marriage only and didn't i tell you last time that when i came back you have to be stand infront of me in a second.

Yn : i am sorry . It's not his fault it's.......

Rupa : ohh now you have guts to answer me back . Huh? Listen girls should not answer back . Got it?

I nodded my head.

Rupa : now bring our luggage to our room .

Saying this she left from there and i went behind them holding their luggage