Vasco Zorabian

He's 6'6 and he's not gorgeous, but he's manly, and he has a muscular build and a very strong back. Now that he's 33, he knows that it's time to have a woman who he can breed in order to take on the responsibility of his family contribution towards the "Family," Which is taken care of by his father at present.

He likes Rati his junior from college and the daughter of a branch member of "Family" He likes her femininity, her naiveté, and her ignorance of everything that she's surrounded by. She'll be the perfect breeder who will take care of his family and future generations.

and a well-respected member of 'Family, a secret society founded by the most influential people who wouldn't be seen on Forbes cover but are the real force behind every big decision. He's the descendant of one of the five founding fathers of the family, known as main Family members, whereas others joined later and are known as branch members.

He's quiet but will not shy away from killing people to keep up the dominance they have built over the year.

He's the eldest child of his father, from someone he has never seen and never even bothers to ask because that doesn't matter; he has siblings from his father's legal and "Family" approved marriage, though he's not close with them.

He's close to someone and wants to spend the rest of his life with her because she's everything he's not, but marriages in "Family" aren't governed by emotions but by the constant struggle of keeping the family strong and healthy for future generations.