.....betrayal....

Well... Hello everyone, this is my first story and I hope you like it👀💖*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

sat America and Russia in the cafe while drinking some drinks...
America: Russia, what do you think we go to the library..?
Russia: What?.. and since when do you like to read?
America: Huh....just wanted to read a bit...
Russia: Well, as you wish, dear..
(On arrival...(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠))
Russia and America sat in one of the existing seats...
Russia: So.. will you will read? Or did we come here for no reason?
America: Oh yeah, of course, I'll go get some books!
America wanted to go but someone had talked to them
(Yes, it is Germany)
Germany: May I sit here...?
Russia: There are many seats, go and sit there!
Germany: It's so full...
America: Let him sit, dear. It's okay
Russia: Well...
Germany: Thank you!...
America He went to get some books..
Germany sat in front of Russia and started reading a book
Russia was upset but he had to accept it so he took his phone and started surfing the internet....
Ten minutes later... Germany finished reading the book so he went to get some more books.....
Germany: I'm going to get some books...
Germany went.... Russia: How annoying....
after minutes ...
Germany was running fast to Russia...
Germany: sir... quickly come with me!..
Russia: What do you want!!
Germany: Sir, may I ask a question?
Russia: Hurry up!
Germany: That person who was with you is your boyfriend??
Russia: Yes! Do you have a problem ?!!...
Germany was shocked by what he said, so he held his hands and went to the place where America is
Russia: What do you want from me, you idiot!!
Germany: You have to see this!
Russia and Germany reached the where America...
Germany: Look at this!..
Russia was shocked by what he saw
America was embracing China and kissing it from the is mouth ...
America: Hey, China, you're better at kissing, how cool you are!...
China: Oh dear, you should end your relationship with Russia!
America: No dear, I'm benefit from him, he gives me money!.. he is really stupid!...
Russia was standing next to Germany and heard every word America said....
He did not expect all of this from America. He loved him and did everything for him.... But everything was broken. He could do nothing!.. The only thing he could do was end his relationship with America!... But it was him The person who makes him happy because after his father's death, there was no one with him except America!......
Russia: Why did you lie to me for so long!??
America and China were shocked after hearing Russia's voice
America: R.. Russia!...
Russia: Answer my question!!..
America: Russia! Wait I will explain to you!..
Russia: Stop, I heard every word you said with China!..you were fool me for money!!..
Russia started yelling at America...and tears started falling from his eyes!..
Russia stopped crying and wiped his eyes...
Russia: Well!.. that's what you want.... I ended my relationship with you!.. and I don't want to see you again!!
Russia went out of the office...
America was shocked by what Russia said!..but he was not interested in him until he was happy because he ended the relationship with him!..
Germany stayed standing for a few minutes!..then he went to Russia...
Germany began to search for Russia ...
Half an hour later,... Germany found Russia... He found him in a hill near library.... He was sitting close to the tree...
Germany: Finally I found you!.... I searched everywhere for you...
Russia: Why are you looking for me? I don't even deserve to live!...
Germany: Don't say that! He is the one who betrayed you!... You didn't do anything.. yo.. you deserve to live Don't think about it, I'm by your side if you want!...
Germany: Wait here, I'll get you something to drink!...
Germany went to get something for Russia to drink... Germany bought the drink and went to Russia on the hill He went up the hill... But he didn't find Russia there!.. He searched it but didn't find russia...
Germany: I wonder where he went....maybe he went home!....
Germany: Well, after all he's sad and tired... I hope he doesn't end his life!... Like my dad.....
After a few hours, Germany went to the supermarket to buy some things. Meanwhile, night fell, and after Germany ended, he started walking to go home....
After a few minutes, Germany saw a person in front of him but did not recognize him because of the darkness... Germany stopped after he saw that person was advancing towards him, Germany started to back away... But that person was advancing more and more... Germany was fraid of him because he was bigg, Germany was too small for him...
Germany began to retreat more and more, but he stopped because there was a wall and he could not retreat any further....but the strange person appeared near him until he reached Germany!... Germany closed his eyes while he was afraid...
Germany: Please...don't hurt me!..
The stranger hugged Germany... Germany was shocked by that.. but after the hug, Germany saw the stranger... Yes, it was Russia!..
Russia: You are soft...
Germany: It's you... Why are you here at this time?...
Russia: stop talking...come to my house so we sleep together....you are really cool...
Germany: You don't look well... Have you been drinking?...
Russia: What's your name, beautiful!..
Germany: I...I am Germany...
Russia: Oh wow, I'm Russia, Germany I'm sure your lips are softer!...
Germany: M. What?.. R. Russia, you seem to have drank too much... Come so we can go to my house so you can sleep!..
Russia: Shh...shut up, let's do it tonight...

Germany: What?...
Russia kissed Germany from the lips... Germany could not do anything because Russia is stronger than it...
Russia broke the kiss due to lack of air...
Russia: Ahhh..it's soft...so soft
Germany: R. Russia, please, step back
Russia: You...
Russia did not finish his speak...and fell on Germany while snoring...
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes 👀 .... I don't speak English..... I hope you like my story ✨... This is my first story so tell me if it's good or not I care what you think 💖...
1063 words!!
Do you want a part 2 🌞💦??