LWAL Finale

"Jimin, please answer me

"Jimin, please answer me... Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung says as Jimin stared at him.
"Tae... I'm really sorry but you need to be patient" Jimin says, this confuses Taehyung more. He just woke up and this is what he's going to wake up to. Jungkook is nowhere to be found, Jimin wouldn't tell him anything and he was starting to get angry because of this.

"Just fucking tell me!" Taehyung screamed. Jimin is glad that Taehyung got a personal room or he would've been disturbing other patients right now by the way he's acting.
"You know I hate it when I need to wait, just tell me the truth!" Taehyung says and Jimin just kept quiet.
"Did Jungkook go back now? Huh? Did he go back to his underwater world? Is that why I need to wait again?" Taehyung says and Jimin is taken aback and was also confused now.

"What...?" Jimin says, confusion laced in his voice.
"Jungkook is a merman... Those people hit our boat and his necklace came off, his tail was appearing and I was trying to find it and the boat hit us again and then-" Taehyung cuts himself off as Jimin bursts into laughter.
"This is not a joke, Jimin! I'm being serious" Taehyung says and Jimin just continued laughing.

"Tae, what are you saying? Merman? Those things aren't real, you might be just dreaming... Look, you were in a coma-" Jimin is cut off as the door opened and Jungkook walked in. Taehyung gasps and looked at Jungkook. The younger ran to the older and hugged him tight before crying.
"You're finally awake, hyung!" Jungkook says, sobbing.

"Why...?" Taehyung says and Jungkook explained everything. As he got the explanation, Taehyung thought maybe he was just really dreaming. Maybe everything was just made-up by his mind...

Jungkook and Taehyung eventually got back home to their own house. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and sees him staring at a necklace.
"Hey, hyung... I got something to show you" Jungkook says and they went to the bathroom of their bedroom. Taehyung looked at him and sees him removing his pants and necklace.
"Hey, maybe it's not the right place for that-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook walked inside their walk-in closet. A few minutes and Jungkook got out, wearing a mermaid tail before winking at Taehyung and walking to him.

"What-"

And Jungkook grabbed him by the neck, kissing him before whispering.

"You were not dreaming"