Chapter 12.Finger painting.

Leonia's pov:

I sat outside on the chair mommy set up for me and swung my legs back and forth waiting for her. They're was a piece of paper in front of me and I don't know why mommy put it there.

Mommy then came out the back door and was holding some small containers with colors. "was da" I said pointing to the jars in her hand, "Its paint baby" she said and walked over to me.

She sat down next to me and placed the paints on the table next to the paper. She then pulled out an apron and put it on me. "wha 'e doin" I asked while staring at her.

"Were gonna finger paint!" She said while smiling, I'm confused last time I tried to paint with my fingers mama said no! So why am I allowed to do it now, was she trying to get me in trouble!?

I shook my head and glared at her, "Why not baby?" She asked me. "Yu say nu finer paintin" I said, she thought she could trick me! She giggled and shook her head back and forth.

"Well this time it's ok baby" she said. I nodded and she pulled out a little plate and started putting the paint on the plate. I stared at her and she didn't even notice, I titled and she finally looked up.

Roasire's pov:

I decided today I was gonna have Leo do some finger painting, were doing it outside instead of inside though. I love Leo with my whole heart but I do not want my furniture stained.

As much as it would be cute to have a baby hand print in there to remember. I do not want an paint on my furniture and knowing Leo, she would get pretty messy when painting.

So outside! Where my furniture is safe from my baby's cute little hands. I poured the paint onto the paper plate I brought out. I felt her starring at me but I ignored it.

I heard a giggle and looked up to see her smiling at me. I smiled at her and went back to putting the paint on the plate. I had lots of different colors for her to use. I also put her in a little apron so she didn't get that dirty.

She also looks super cute in it! Win win situation, I was finally done with putting the paint on the plate and set it down on the mini table I set up for leo. She looked up at me then.

I rolled my sleeves up and grabbed one of her hands and placed it in one of the paints. She giggled at it so I'm guessing it was a little bit cold, it was in the garage for a while.

I picked her hand up and placed it on a piece of paper then lifted it, then my babies little hand print was there! She giggled and I placed her other hand in the paint, I then placed it down next to the other one.

After that I took the piece of paper away and brought it inside to dry. I walked back outside and placed another piece of paper in front of leonia. I decided to let her do whatever she wanted to now.

She stuck her hands in a bunch of different colors and started drawing with her fingers and smacking her hands down on the page. I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures of her.

I already have so many pictures of my baby. I set my phone down and noticed she somehow got paint on her ear. Kids get messy stuff all over the place I swear. We ended up using lots of paper for painting.

Eventually I decided it was time to go in so I picked her up from under her arm pits and walked inside.I set her on the counter and grabbed wipes, i took her messy apron of then.

Thankfully nothing got on her outfit so I started wiping her hands and her face and ears sense it somehow got there too. Eventually she was all clean and was now watching bluey.