Chapter 5: Albus

I wake up, Scorpius is gone and I feel this emptiness in my stomach. I can see his curled up body vividly. I rise and head to the showers and clean myself up. I'm wondering where he is and what he's doing. I keep thinking of him. I can't stop. But I'm completely fine with his blonde hair and grey eyes constantly flashing before my eyes.

When Season comes to us I tense up. Of course, Season is great. But I feel my shoulders bunching up when her hands tighten around his uniform. I know that she only sees him as a friend, but something makes me want Scorpius all by myself.

I stop chewing my bacon and scan Season from top to bottom. Short and thin, dark eyes and hair. A tiny mole on the tip of her small, button nose. She is cute. In a way that people would find her attractive. It is not the special, "oh wow, she is bloody beautiful" but more of a generic attractiveness. Maybe less? Ravenclaw uniform, shirt untucked and her skirt slightly shorter than most girls. Nothing special. Maybe it's her personality. Maybe it's her poetic talking and her talent for any form of writing. Maybe it's her ability to cast a beautiful patronus. Maybe it's her large smile. 
That's when I notice that I am scowling at the figure of Scorpius and Season, huddled together. I drop my bacon and wipe my hands. I stand up angrily and rush out of the dining hall. My hands are tucked inside of my pockets when I slam into someone. 

"Arg!" I grunt. "Bloody hell, watch it-"

"Whatta ya mean, watch it." 

I look up and find Teddy Lupin, leaning against the walls with his fingers twirling his tie. His crooked smile beams down on me. 

"Teddy?" I gasp. "What are you doing here?"

"You'll see, my brother... You'll see..."