Hell part 1

Ok, so where should I start when I was 11 I asked my dad if I could play the play station. At the time I didn't know he was drunk, I had never seen him drunk and he tried to force me to touch his dick. Now 11 year old me didn't even know that from that moment was just the beginning. So a few months later my dad came into me and my sister's room because we shared the same room at the time.

So he told us to go sleep then this mf kissed me, mind you I'm only 11 I don't know shit about that stuff. I'm just in my head thinking this is not ok, why is this happening, is this normal, I remember looking at my dad like he was crazy. I asked him what he was doing and he never answered me even my 4-year-old sister at the time, even asked him what he was doing he said shut the fuck up and go to sleep.

So we went to sleep and he didn't come back in the room after that, about a year later is when he started to touch me. Now I'm 12yrs old and I actually understand what was happing the first time he did that again, I was half asleep and I didn't know what was going on but the second time he did that shit I went into my mom's room and I told her he keeps touching me.

So this mf makes it look like I'm crazy and I'm dreaming shit. (first of all, I was 12, so what 12-year-old dreams about their drunk dad trying to rape them) anyway, he made it all look like I made it all up when I know damn well I didn't. so the next day I was scared to go to sleep, my mom didn't even notice that I had a whole stick like that was gonna do something, but thankfully nothing happened.