20

Klaus walked back to the place where the coffins being kept and saw Rebekah isn't in the coffin.  Klaus called out for his sister.

"Rebekah, it's your big brother. Come out, come out from wherever you are." He tutted. A blur of blonde sped to him and  tried to slab him with a dagger but a powerful force pushed her away. Rebekah was looked at him shocked that she couldn't slab her brother.

Lyra's lips twisted.

"It was you wasn't it? It was your magic that stop the dagger slabbing Nik , right Ly?" Rebekah asked. She got quiet surprised when that happened. She honestly thought that her brother must have forced a witch to do some kind of spell.

"Yeah. I learned my lesson when Elijah tried to kill Nik. So, I cast a spell to protect him." Lyra smiled.

Klaus looked appalled by the sudden display of magic but quickly composed himself knowing his wife must have to do something with it. He smirked at Rebekah.

"You saw that sister? It seems your methods don't work anymore."

"What was that?" Rebekah questioned obliviously stunned.

"Magic" Klaus replied with a 'duh' tone and continued. " I know that you are upset with me Rebekah. So, I brought you a little peace offering." He called Stefan. " Come in"

Stefan walked in with a blank look in his eyes. Klaus walked over to him and compelled. "Now you remember". Stefan closed his eyes feeling his past memories coming back.

"Rebekah" He stated before turning to look at Klaus.

"I remember you. We were friends. " Stefan told him. As Klaus went to say that they are still friends, heard Lyra's voice 'yes. You were friends. As in past tense.' So, he closed his mouth without saying anything.

"You know everything. But you keep your mouth shut, don't you?" Bonnie asked Lyra.

Lyra stared at Bonnie as if to decide that she is worth of speaking to Bonnie. She smiled a little and answered. "I have been trained to do so Bonnie. Even when I was little that was what I did. I know a lot, I see a lot but I show a little. It's easier for me to use those as my advantage when I want to."

"Did you know Elena was alive back then?"

"I had my doubts. But when I heard Gloria's words I knew I was right". Everyone looked at Lyra shocked. That was the first time she called Bonnie by her first name instead of spatting Bennett. Bonnie also noticing this looked at Lyra curiously. Lyra winked her. Elena frowned seeing this. She doesn't need Lyra steeling the attention more than she already has.

  "Gloria told me you know how to contact the Original witch. What do you have that she needs?" Klaus asked.

Rebekah touched her neck but panicked when she felt nothing. "Where is my necklace? What did you do to it? I never take it off."

"I didn't touch it"

"We need to find it" Rebekah flipped her coffin looking for it.

"Tell me what she needs Rebekah!" Klaus yelled.

Lyra slapped back of his head. "You are gonna give me a headache with all those shouting"

"Sorry love. I won't do it again." Klaus cheekily smiled at her.

***

Klaus was lounging on a long chair with a glass full of champagne. Stefan sat next to him looking around when Rebekah yelled, "There has to be more to this dress!"