Go Fuck YOURSELF

A long road, with many streets breaking off it. People all over the sidewalk. The Yokohama shopping district, one of the most popular places in the city. A ginger man walks around a turn trying to avoid the crowds surrounding the liquor store. Due to the changing of seasons, Fall flavored wines, whiskeys and other alcohol beverages are being sold at a discount. People surround the line of shops holding the deals. It wasn't even Black Friday yet and people were pushing each other back and forth to get to the front of the line. He usually won't bother with too many discounts on wines, because he has the money to buy them even at an off discount. But after hearing about a well known wine that was imported from France he thought he would take his shot to get it before others would.

Men and women were yelling and shoving each other, trying to take each other's finds. He caught a glimpse of someone holding a bottle. Others around them were trying to knock it out of their hands or just rip it out. They hadn't even seen the final bottle on the bottom shelf pushed to the far back. He made his way through the people being careful as to not get hit with a swinging bottle. He stood beside the shelf hiding the bottle from anyone's sight. The amount of people here would make it so that even touching the bottle would cause a fight. So he waited. It would take until the sun set and the moon rose for the store to have so few people that he was able to get the bottle and get in line.

As he waited someone was hurting a tune behind him. The tune sounded like one he had heard before. He turned around and looked up at who what's humming. A brunette that looked a lot like—

"Dazai!". The man looked down at the ginger and pulled out a wired ear bud.

"Chuuya. It's a shock to see you in line." . He looked down at what was in his hands. "Do you even need discount days?."

"I heard of a wine I wanted to try and took the chance to get it cheaper. What are you doing?" Chuuya looked down at a cloth bag with some bottles of whiskey inside. "Of course." He turned back around as a woman called him forward. He placed the bottle onto the table.

"Cash or card?"

"Card, please.". He handed the woman a black card. The other cashier called up the brunette, he did the same but with cash. They both finished paying for their bottles then left. Not waiting for one to go first then ended up both leaving together.

"Can you take another route or something?!"

"I'm not even talking to you?" Dazai said, looking up from counting out what was his change.

"Well I don't even want to see you."

"Awwww don't be like that. You love having me around with you."

Dazai's teasing only pushed Chuuya's buttons. "Nope. I don't want to deal with you. So fuck off.". Dazai smiled at the phrase.

"Ohh this is fun.". He walked faster so that he could keep to Chuuya's side.

"Go Have fun at your place. Don't you have another woman you wooed into having a one nighter."

"Geez, who told you that?"

"It's written on your face."

"We my face is lying. I don't have a woman at home." Dazai said. The woman he last slept with turned out to be a storyteller, she told dozens of people about what happened. Now he's laying low for a month or two. "Tonight will be quite boring, so why not talk to you for a bit!"

"Why not go home and fuck yourself?" Chuuya spat out. "I'm sure that you've got the tools to do it.". Dazai didn't have anything to say to the comment. It was far-fetched and made him cringe.

"Does my face lie that much?".

Chuuya stopped and turned his head, "really? That card? At the rate you lie to get what you want your whole body would tell me itself."