chapter 21

Shehryaar pov:-
"FATIMA" This name is struck in my head i can't let any mere women affect me but her innocence, purity , milky white skin and her doe like eyes i can see forever in them her pointed nose and black silky hair i want to sniff there smell she is angel for an evil like me but i can't do anything now because she has caught my eye and now :-
"SHE IS MINE I WILL SEND ALL THE  WHOLE FCKING WORLD TO HELL IF SOMEBODY EVEN TRY TO HURT HER IN A SINGLE MERE WAY"

I am obsessed with the angel and i will protect her innocence and purity till she is not connected to me with do or die bond but once she got in the bond she has to leave her innocence and i will take care of it.

I was deep in my thought about my angel when a knock brought me
out of my terrance and farhan come in
*(farhan is second command of Shehryaar)*

"Sir your family is arriving today including your grandfather and grandmother they are currently in jet it will reach here in less than a hours"

I hmm in respone and flicks my fingers and he is gone. He know well that i don't like to mix my profession and friendship and i am glad he do his job perfectly and  didn't mix up friendship and his job with each other he knows me very well and i too know after the working hours he is going to ask about my distraction from work but before that arrival of fatima as my personal assistant will solve half of his questions mystery.

Today my grandpa is coming and i know why he is coming along with my grandma but this time i will give them the news they are waiting for years because i know i have found the best match.

It's 9am and my princess is still in her house that's the update i have got from my personal bodyguards who is keeping eye on her every moment with some more guard with him giving information of each and every action of her.

I know i have scared her but it is not even a mere one percent of my world punishment she have to be strong because she is going to be my queen the queen of my heart.

"Andar aane ki ijazat hai Shehryaar sir " and i instantly realize the voice and the mischievous behind it it is no one other than one and only Shehryaar haider Grandfater my motivation SYED IFTIKHAR HAIDER.
(MAY I COME IN SHEHRYAAR SIR)

"As-salamu alaykum dadu please come and sit" and we sat on the sofa placed right infront of my working desk

"Wslam son how are you and your business going on ??" grandpa asked

"Everything is perfect grandpa; how are you and grandma is doing" i asked

"Everything is fine other than one thing and you know what it is but this time i am not going anywhere with your any excuse of not getting married and about girls i have found many beautiful and high standards girls with good character if not choose from it and you have to do it now because i have given my words to your grandmother " he spoke up and he is very serious this time .

"Take a deep breath grandpa nad drink some water i will get married ok but on one condition the girl will be of my choice" i spoke up

" i know what my grandson want he get it at all cost and i know it's your choice it will be perfect for al of us an..."

He was speaking but my phone buzz indicating i have got an message i open up my phone and saw the id it was from the guard Keeping eye on my angel but when i open the picture and saw my angel holding hands with any stranger and this is the last string of my patience angel now it is your fault that is going to be happen.

"Grandpa i have some important meeting will meet you at home and ask grandma to  start the preparation of marriage it will held after two weeks i will bring her today at dinner"

Get ready for marriage our marriage angel but before that you need to learn some lesson and i will make sure of it (evil smirk)

___________________________________________

      " EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU "