𝟷𝟸.

omniscient
a few days later
promisetoyouuu 🫶🏽❤️

halle weakly walked out the bathroom after throwing up the little food she consumed earlier, pausing at the bed she glanced at jack's mother who smiled warmly at her

"i-um hi mrs harlow". halle softly said walking over to her nightstand before grabbing the bottle of water taking a long sip from it. "is jack here?". halle asked maggie who shook her head no, "we're the only ones here right now sweetie".

halle internally groaned at the fact she was alone with the devil herself, "great". she mumbled sitting on the edge of the bed, poseidon ran over brushing against halle who smiled rubbing his soft fur "hi my handsome boy". she cooed as maggie eyed halle intensely.

clearing her throat halle looked over at maggie who smiled turning towards her, "i heard you were pregnant". she softly said. "you heard correctly i am". halle replied.

"how many months are you?". maggie asked praying she'd still be able to convince her to get an abortion.

"a little over eight weeks right now". halle softly said gently placing poseidon in her lap, rubbing his ears he purred loudly.

"you still don't think it's a bit too early for you guys to be having children?". maggie asked in concern.

"what do you mean mrs harlow?".

"i mean jackman is only 25 while your 23 don't you think that's a bit too young to be having children?".

halle shook her head no "we're married mrs harlow it was gonna happen one day". she said laughing softly.

maggie frowned scooting closer, "this isn't a laughing situation halle! you two are way too young to be having children". maggie stressed frustrated with the young girl.

"mrs harlow we knew what was gonna happen if we kept having sex, i'm pregnant there's nothing you can do to change the fact".

"so what you'll just have the baby and hire a nanny to raise your newborn while you guys be busy making music? because you won't ever have time to spend or take care of the baby".

halle took a deep breath attempting to calm her nerves, her doctor warmed about how stressing would harm her growing baby.

"mrs harlow you don't know what kind of schedule i'll have, i won't need a nanny because i'll be there for my child". halle spat growing irritated with the older woman.